Chapter 2

"what's going on" I asked a random man
"Looks like someone came in front of the car of someone rich" man replied.
"Shouldn't we help then.." was my reaction to his answer.
"He is someone very powerful and rich, nobody wants to be entangled in their mess" man said
"Huh!! Just because he is rich he can do anything" I replied with slightly angered tone
"These rich jerks!!! Let me see, because of these situations I am labelled as She Hulk, let me teach him a lesson" with determined tone and full of courage I marched into the situation.
I saw there was a young man in his late 20's arguing with the driver of owner of the car
Me being the She Hulk marched to them not knowing the full picture..
"Hey, what happened here..?" I asked with somewhat seriousness in my voice trying to act like a mature lady..
Young man replied "They were taking a turn and didn't even bother to indicate it".
"Huhh!! The heck, do you know the problem you have to caused to this young lad, no no why this young lad only, do you know what problem you have caused to these people standing here, when they should be working but are forced to see your nonsensical drama"..I said or more like yelled.
" Uff!! Many people are even getting late for their college but still standing here mending the issues of some rich jerks who didn't even fit indicators in there expensive car" yelling towards the man sitting in the car..huh audacity of that man, here his driver has caused an accident and he don't even feel important to set foot outside of his car and see what's happening, those rich jerks. I have decided let me be late for the lecture, I am not going anywhere before teaching him a lesson.
"More like seeing drama like aunties of the neighborhood" finally the man said who was sitting in car with hoarse voice clearly not familiar with people yelling at him.
"Huhhh! What...?" Me with questioning gaze
"These people here, instead of going to their respective work and attending their respective college lectures they are here to be a part of this drama which was going to easily resolve until some Jhasi ki Rani interrupted it." I was startled at his sudden statement.
" It was going to be resolved...?" I asked the young lad with questioning gaze.
He nodded meekily.
Me being me not wanting to be in the wrong replied to the man" Hey! You Richie rich, do you know who was  Jhansi ki Rani, huh, it's not even an insult".
"It wasn't meant to be an insult, it was meant for you to realise that you are poking your nose somewhere it is not necessary" he replied with slightly irritated and dangerous voice.
That was my key to loose all the confidence "Huh! It's not like it's my fault if I wanted to stand with someone who is weak and standing in front of some Richie rich" trying to justify myself.
"What makes you think that this man here who clearly looks like in his late 20s is weaker than a young girl who I don't even think has passed the adulthood" man replied cheekily
"Hey! How dare you questioning my adulthood, huh I am a full adult with my driver licence for my kuro. 23 do you understand I am 23, a full fledged adult" I blabbered not understanding the weightage of my words.
Young lad questioned "kuro.?"
"My scooty". I replied
" ha ha ha ha a young lady who has just passed her teens barely is arguing here what is wrong and right rather than studying ." Man replied.
"So, Is there a law indicating that a young lady who has just passed her teens from last 4 years, not barely, can't say what is right and wrong" I asked thinking it sounded correctly.
"Damn why am I even arguing with someone who don't even care for her lecture and interfering in some other Buisness". Man replied frustrated.
" I don't have time for your childs play, driver compensate this man accordingly to the damage". Man said in a serious tone.
" hey you! How do you know I am late for my lecture?" I asked the man confused.
"You said it genius" replied man before excusing himself from there
"Did I...?" I asked the lad
He again nodded meekily
"Hey you, you damn Richie rich.." I yelled as I saw his retrieving figure
He left from there not before giving his victorious smirk which make me really pissed.

hey my readers, hope this chapter makes you look forward to this story.
Going to have you fair share of fun just stay tuned☺️💞💞