Chapter 3

I realised I was really getting late, still pissed, but thought to push the anger aside

I made my way to the college, where nandu (NANDANI my bestie) was waiting for me and by the expression from her face I realised that I am really going to get an earful , so I prepared myself....Uhh! God save me......
"Girl, do you even have the idea what time it is.....?" Nandu's anger is visible from her voice...
"Sorry, sorry, sorry......I know I am late but it's not because I was reading magazines late at night but because of a really important reason....huh ha ha" laughing nervously convincing myself it's not entirely a lie...
". Seriously 😒, do you really want me to believe that" replied nandu
"Trust me this time, I am not lying l, the thing was ...." Before I completed my sentence she cut me off and said
" Ok ok, I will listen to you later but right now the lecture is important, you know Veer Singh Manawat is giving his lecture, god damn us if we missed it..."
"Of course, I know that's why I rushed here and not missing my first lecture ha ha ha "I laughed but maybe she didn't find it funny I can tell that from her expressions..
"Stop your blabbering and let's go.." somewhat serious in her voice
We enter the auditorium hall where the lecture held..only final years were allowed
"I have heard that Mr. Manawat is the youngest Chairman of India, I mean the position of chairman of one of the biggest Hotel chain businesses. ...And that handsome face god....." Nandu whispered to me..
"Yup, another Richie rich...but can't deny the fact that we are going to learn a lot from this lecture..." I said nonchalantly
"Richie rich...?" She questioned..
"Story of another day...." I replied..
Here, the host announced his arrival with great praises...There he graced us with his immense presence...and the moment my eyes fell on his face I was shocked nuh.. shock is understatement I was petrified...
Damn that arrogant Richie rich was Veer Singh Manawat...Uhh god why!!!!!
My anger rushed back when I saw his face but realising that the lecture is more important than my tantrums I tried to concentrate on his words....
" Isn't he handsome..."nandu whispered
"Huh, not that much..." I replied
"The heck girl, are you blind...."she answered back..
I mean whom am I even kidding he looks like a Greek god but my damn ego can't accept that fact....so I replied " Ohk, his looks are above average don't expect more from me than this....".
" I have confirmed your eyes can't see a thing..."she replied with a slightly irritated voice
"Well, every single person has their own opinion..." I shrugged...
Suddenly I heard a voice and that startled the real hell out of me...
Our lecturer, you know whom I am talking about made me stand...
" Pink sweatshirt, I think your discussions are more important than my lecture...care to share with us..." Veer said with irritation inevitable in his voice..
". Sir, we were just talking about how handsome you are.." I replied.. taking note that slight giggles can be Heard...
" Oh...so miss.?" Veer  asked
"Ayesha..."I replied
"Oh so miss Ayesha how handsome I am.." he asked curiously..
"According to me you are just above average..." And I can hear loud gasps not only from girls but from boys also..
"Well, I don't think people here agree with you on this one.." he said with a smirk visible in his face..
Huhh that audacity...I'm gonna crush it..
"Sir with all due respect, every person has their own perspective view to see things and according to my perception you are just above average..." I replied smugly
"So miss Ayesha why not you enlighten us with your perception on this topic..I would really like to know your perception of this one..." Veer replied with a sweet smile on his face..
Damn that smile, why God gave him these heavenly features with his jerk-like personality..
Well I shared my thoughts on the topic with the class surprising him and myself also..damn I am intelligent...
He asked some questions but after somewhere correcting me but amazed with my answers...he made me sit..
Now, do you realise who you were messing with..huh, like hell I am gonna back down..
Well with this I settled down and attentively listened to his lecture and can't deny the fact that it was one of the best lectures of my whole college years....
After sometime our class ended, Sir thanked us and excused himself from the hall and we followed after him...
"Damn that was a really good lecture" nandu said with amazement in her voice..
I can't help but agree with her on this one
As we were walking down to the canteen I realised I forgot my diary in the hall..
" umm, looks like I forgot my diary at the hall, let me go real quick..."I said
She nodded and I left from there...
I reached the hall, retrieved my book and was walking out of the hall suddenly I crashed with some really big masculine body.....

Hello my readers, I hope you really like this chapter, don't forget to vote and follow me for more exciting chapters like this...💞💞