Prolouge

Odin looked at the boy in front of him. His one eye shot around the warrior's in front of him. They feasted and celebrated with the god Thor and his wife. Odin left to visit the Norns and see the fate of the boy. The Norns had let go of his fate. In a week the borders of Asgard would be violated and the boy would be killed by angry giants. Odin threw down his spear and ran to the hall of warriors. "Thor! My son." He said. He walked through the hall. Everyone stopped talking. "In a week, Asgard will plunge to war. Your son will become a casualty of it if we don't send him away." Thor looked at his wife and his son. "Father, I cannot accept this!" He and Odin left the hall. "We must sentence your son to Midgard. Not before we bestow him with his rightful claim to godhood. He will always be remembered in Asgard, and his place in Valhalla will stretch far and wide. We must do what's best for Asgard right now. Believe me, we will watch over him like we watch over the 9 realms. With the upmost importance." Thor and Odin nodded and returned to the hall. Thor walked to his grandson and stood before his crate. "My grandson. In three days you will be sentenced to Midgard to live your life. We will send you away with not only gifts, but powers beyond your imagination. In a century we will return for you. You will strive with us once again." Odin placed his hand on the boy in front of him and watched as multiple colored lights ran through his hand and into the boy. "I give these powers to you, to learn and control. I give you the authority or lightning like your father, but fire for you. I give you the ability of regeneration and immorality, so that Hel may never lay a finger on you." He set down gungnir and waved a valkyrie over with his hand. The valkyrie was dying but her wings held great, majestic, and healthy. "The wings of a powerful valkyrie, so that you may sore the sky's of Midgard. I grant you the ability to summon the weapons we not only give you, but that you have forged a connection too. You will be able to summon your armor to defend and protect you of harms way. And last of all, you will be given unfathomable rage. Enough to defeat the serpent that lies in the seas. The one that is said to kill your father one day." He removed his hand and looked to Thor who was next to him. Odin placed his hand on Thor. "It is time to give him his gifts. Thor put a hammer in his crate. "My boy... this is mjolnir. One that I designed myself for you. It will help you to control yourself." He placed it on the side of the boy. Sif approached with a axe in her hands. "My son. I give you the leviathan axe." She touched the metal on the axe and watched as her hand was covered in ice. "It will keep you safe in your time of need." The gods circled around the boy. The hall fell silent and solemn. It stayed like this for a time until the horns of fire in the hall dimmed.

The gods turned to the door and watched as the god of mischief, Loki, walked into the room with his two sons. Thor approached the man and pulled him into a hug. The god accepted and looked at his brother. "Where is my, nephew?" The god of thunder led his brother and his sons over. The fire giant who played as a god of mischief placed his hand on his nephew. "Hello, Y/N. My little heathen." The gods chuckled at what he said. "For your protection on your journey in Midgard, I give you my sons. Your cousins. Loki picked up the snake and looked at Thor. "Brother, I know you have not a care in the ninerealms for my son. The Norns have changed his fate. There is no need to worry." He looked back to his nephew and placed the snake in the crib. "Jormangandr is to protect you. He is to keep you safe. He will be strong when he needs to be and as large as the world when the time is needed." Odin looked at the giant wolf in the halls. His breath was hitched. Loki noticed and approached the wolf. "You know what to do." He said to the wolf. The wolf shrank to the size of a pup. Loki picked up the wolf. "Once again, father, fates change." The All-father shook his head and watched as the pup was placed in the crib. "My nephew will be watched by the wolf of Midgard." He stood in front of the gods. "Not only will the boy have the serpent of Midgard on his back but he now has the Wolf of Midgard. They will come at his command!!!" The gods cheered as they felt no need to worry about the boy now.

Over the course of the three days the gods interacted with the boy and made him a band that held his name "Y/N Thorson" it read. On the last day the Gods surrounded the bifrost. Odin, along with Thor and Sif rolled the three beings into the beam. The gods had watched as the crate fell into the bifrost and away.

Howard Stark POV
I walked outside my house to see a crate on my doorstep. I looked inside to see a wolf pup, a snake, and weapons along with a boy. I picked up the boy. I looked at his arm to see a band with a name on it. "Y/N Thorson?" I dropped his arm and brought the crate inside. The wolf and the snake followed the boy with their eyes. I took notice of it. I looked at the boy. "Whoever dropped you off made sure you were in good hands." I laughed. "Their loss." I said. I looked at the boy. "No boy should be on the streets on their own. I'll bring you into my family."

A/N: How'd you like the beginning?