Avengers: Prologue (Black Widow)

Y/N POV
A train passed by the warehouse. Moscow was a very pretty but violent place. I didn't care for it. It was filled with people that held no care for anyone. My skull felt like it was on fire the longer we stayed and the longer I watched over Nat. Fury order her to track these mobsters for an unknown reason. I wasn't exactly thrilled to her I would be having to let my Fiancé get captured and tied to a chair by them. I know I was watching but it still didn't sit right with me. How can I allow that. I know father and grandfather would be majorly disappointed for it. My eyes watched Natasha though. Her black skin tight corset attracted me to her even with her in that position.

Her eyes shifted over to me as I stood above all of them. The mobsters, the goons, and Natasha. She nodded while they talked and looked away from her. I shifted and felt as I took on my armor. Its weight fell on me. The comfort and strength of the armor amplified my body. I could feel it. "Пощечину, сука!" I felt the fire in my blades start to flame. My back burned like never before. I dropped the chains to my blades and watched as the chains started to seep down to the men and wrap around them without fully enclosing them. The men finally took the order and raised there hands. Natasha looked at me and shook her head telling me not to do anything.

I watched with clenched teeth as my love was hit across the face. A flame started in my eyes. "Подержи это, Сука. Она моя." The head man ordered. The men rushed to her side and stood her up from her chair. They pushed her on a table and bent her over it. Chains and handcuffs clicked as I watched. The flames grew as I started moving. "Touch her and you die." I said.

The men stopped moving. "You laid your hands on my wife. Ты возложил руки на мою жену. You laid your hands on a goddess. Ты возложил руки на богиню. Now you suffer her husbands wrath. You suffer THE GOD OF WAR!!!" I dropped down and ran my blades through one of the three mens legs. I then grabbed the chains and locked up all the men. I stomped on the skull of the disabled man and watched his head explode. The chains dropped the last goon. I grabbed him by the collar and watched as fire and lightning climbed my arms and connected with his skin. His whimpers turned into screams of pain. The man was nothing more than a charred corpse. I yanked the corpse and watched as it faded into ash. I heard the metal scrapping of the chains once more and watched as the head master of the men dropped to his knees. 

He pleaded as he looked at me in terror. " No, please, don't. Don't hurt me please." I slowly stepped towards Natasha and unchained her. I watched as her body shivered at the freedom. "I won't. She will." She reached out her hand and called for Mjolnir. I heard the wind break of the hammer. A thud hit my fiancés hand. "Не трогай его богиню." She swung the hammer down and killed the man.

She stood back up fully and stared at the corpse of the man. I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back into me. "Nobody touches MY goddess." She clipped Mjolnir to her belt and raised her hands to my head. She pulled me in and connected our lips. "I know, MY husband." I bit the inside of her neck and leaned into her ear. "Good." A beeping was heard as I stood there with Nat. She pulled something from her pocket and answered it. "Hello?" She said confused. "Coleson..." I perked my head up. "No, anywhere but there." My curiosity started to pear in. She removed the phone from her ear. "We go after the Hulk, and after you collect Rodgers." I nodded. " We will be fine, my love. Just relax. He couldn't be that hard to kill..." She stared at me with a rage. "Okay, I'm sorry, it was a joke." She shook her head. "Just come on, I want to feel you again..." I laughed. "In what way?" She smacked my head. "You better not get me pregnant."

A/N: Hey guys :) Im gonna split all this into parts then come back and add them fully into one.