Class 1A vs Poker

Chapter 12: Class 1-A vs Poker

Previously On:

"Okay, we're going to take random teams, but before that, I should make each group." All-Might says

"Now, first team Izuku, Todoroki, Katsuki, and Fumikage, team A"

"Kyoka, Koji, Ochaco, and Mezo, team B"

"Rikido, Eijiro, Denki, and Mashirao team C"

"Next, Momo, Mineta, Hanta, and Toru, for team D"

"And lastly, Tenya, Tsuyu, Mina, and Yuga for team E" All-Might finished

"Five group?" Harry ask

"Yeah, good luck class 1-A," Aizawa-sensei says.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All right, the first draw was group A vs. Poker," All-Might says after he pulls a paper from the draw box.

"Group A, Izuku, Todoroki, Katsuki, and Fumikage, please step into the arena."

"This would be interesting." Ochaco clapped

"May I ask why, Miss Uraraka?' Dumbledore ask

"You may say that the three of them were Poker's rivals, and they were all ambitious, so I don't think any of them would surrender, and Poker hates losing, just like he hates Villian." Ochaco explains

"Well then, One, Two, and Three start!" All-Might says

Todoroki, Bakugo, Midoriya, and Tokoyami exchange looks at each other, and Bakugo attacks with his AP shot. Todoroki uses Jet Kindling, and after that, he uses Coldflame's Pale Blade. Midoriya uses his Black Whip from Harry's back, and Tokoyami uses Dark Shadow, targeting Harry's head.

"Lose, POKER!" Bakugo growls

"Seriously?" Harry mocks him.

Harry pulls his sword, blocking the attacks, then he summons water without anyone seeing it and throws it at Bakugo and Todoroki so they have to dry themselves, then he uses a whip that looks similar to Midoriya's Black Whip, but Harry's whip is glowing in a large amount of light, which he calls the Light Whip, and banishes the Dark Shadow with it.

"Light Whip, Tokoyami, be careful." Midoriya warns him but is not quick enough to stop Harry from attacking Tokoyami right in the target with the Light Whip, blasting Tokoyami away.

Bakugo and Todoroki just get dry, and both of them shoot again and again, but Harry dodges it all with his Quidditch reflect and continues his fight with Midoriya.

"Midoriya, use the full cowl!" All-Might says, as Harry frowns before yelling at him.

"ALL-MIGHT NO FAIR, DON'T HELP HIM!" he yells.

"Sorry about that; All-Might is Midoriya's mentor or something," Momo explains to the confused-looking Hogwarts Professors.

"Full Cowl!" Midoriya blast

Bakugo and Todoroki shoot again to help Midoriya from the side, as Tokoyami just gets back and also joins.

"Urgg!" Harry growled and frowned; he dodged it all, jumped, and finally attacked the four of them with his sword, which was supported by his Light whip.

After ten minutes and no one losing, Harry was declared the winner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe, I'm sorry I'm not really good at writing battles scene. BUT I promise I'll keep writing 

So, what do you think of the Light Whip Harry have?

Alright see you in the next chapter, SOY'S OUT!