𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑫𝑺...𝑴𝑰𝑲𝑬𝒀 𝑰𝑺 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫!!

1st Person POV-

Next thing I know, I'm being dragged onto an airplane to the Philippines.

"Nice," I thought. "Sadly, this isn't a vacay."

Takemichi told me to stay with Naoto, while he went to go meet Mikey himself. I agreed, because I wanted to follow the plot. Shortly, after Takemichi went in, Naoto and I follow after. We couldn't leave him alone, obvi. Mikey is dangerous, so what type of friends would we be??

__________

"Yeah...they were the best," Mikey said, referring to Draken and Mitsuya. "And I killed them."

He had a dark look on his face, Naoto covered my mouth to keep me from gasping so loud.

"...What?!" I heard Takemichi say.

"Takemitchy. The old Toman doesn't exist anymore. All of them...everyone...everyone. I killed them all. But...I couldn't bring myself to kill one. Y/n," Mikey said, turning away from Takemichi.

I...froze. My mouth...? Agape. My thoughts? Scattered. Hotel? Trivago. (I'm sorry I'm literally so unfunny so lemme stop)

"Y/n...I wanted to kill her. I did...I have to get rid of all my past but...I just can't. There's something about her...that makes me feel different about her than you and the rest of them. If Y/n was here...she'd be so disappointed in me. It's like I can feel her presence now. She's either angry...or sad...or scared...So, I'm asking you...I want you to end this," Mikey muttered. "Kill me."

It was silent. I was silent...Takemichi had tears in his eyes, and hell, so did I. What does he mean he feels different about me than everyone else?? Does he...nahhh...that can't be it...can it?! Holy shit...

"Kill me," Mikey said again, stepping down from the pile of rubble and coming closer to Takemichi. "I want this all to end here. End my dream."

"...Wha-what are you saying, Mikey? Please stop. I don't get this at all. We meet up, and you ask me to kill you...I just wanted to see you again," Takemichi said, his voice trembling.

"Just wanted to see me again...I think Hakkai said something like that right before he died..." Mikey muttered.

Takemichi gulped in fear.

"It's hard to make your dreams come true. 'Make a new age for delinquent.' Toman was supposed to keep advancing toward that goal," Mikey said. "But, before I knew it...Things got difficult. The first time I ever killed someone..."

"I didn't feel a thing. And I thought...most of the problems in this world...can easily be solved by killing people," Mikey said.

Takemichi's jaw dropped at Mikey insanity.

"Just erase anyone who gets in the way," Mikey said, smiling.

Takemichi's eyes started to water again and grabbed Mikey's shoulders in determination and said, "You're wrong, Mikey!! You haven't changed at all!! You're just the same as back then!"

"Takemitchy, stop."

"I can tell by just looking at you! You haven't changed one bit!" Takemichi yelled.

"Stop it."

"You haven't changed. So please...please!! Don't talk about killing people!!"

Mikey grabbed Takemichi by his collar and slammed him to the ground.

"Takemichi...!" I whispered very quietly. Naoto put a hand on my shoulder to stop me.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Mikey snapped. He then shoved a gun onto Takemichi's face.