𝑬𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆

1st Person POV:

Izana took me out to eat later that day, but apparently, it wasn't just me so Kakucho was there. I didn't mind much because it's just Kakucho and we went to a simple but nice restaurant.

"I have to find a good time to escape..." I thought when we took our seats inside.

"You're zoning out, Y/n," Izana said, bringing my attention to him.

"Oh, sorry man," I apologized.

Izana ordered for me because I didn't know what to order. He also sat at the end of the booth while I was at the window, probably so I couldn't run off when I wanted, but I have a plan 😌. When I ask to go to the bathroom, I'll stay in there for like 5 minutes and sprint out through the kitchen! Hopefully the employees don't stop me and hopefully there's a door outside from the kitchen.

The food arrived (it felt like forever and I was forced to hear about gang stuff from Tenjiku's side because they REALLY thought I was actually staying so I got some intel. Lol dumbasses) and we began to eat. I gobbled up my food really quick (I was SUPER DUPER hungry), so I could start my super smart escape plan.

"Izanaaa," I drawled out.

"What," He answered dryly.

"I have to go to the bathroom," I told him.

"Kakucho, take her to the bathroom," Izana ordered.

"Wait, what...?" I said, my eyes widening slightly. "Why does he have to come?!"

"He's just gonna wait outside. It's not a big deal," Izana said glancing at me with a knowing look. He knows I'm trying to escape...DAMN MY PLAN IS NOT GOING SO WELL...

Kakucho followed me to the bathroom and waiting outside the door for me. When I got in the stall, I cursed silently in frustration because HOW is my plan supposed to work now...I sulked and maybe even cried a little in the bathroom stall for five minutes, then I washed my hands and left the bathroom where Kakucho was waiting for me. I began to walk back to our table, but Kakucho grabbed my hand and peeked around the corner to where Izana was sitting, his back facing the wall we were behind.

"Ah-!"

"Hey, shh!" Kakucho said, holding his hand up in front of my face.

"What are you doing?!" I whispered in confusion.

"Helping you!" Kakucho whispered back.

"Wait, you...you're helping me escape...?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I am. I know you're one of Takemichi's friends, right?"

"Mhm, I am," I said, looking at him skeptically.

"I'll let you go. Izana is being used by that bastard Kisaki and I don't want you to die because of that," Kakucho said.

"Don't worry, man. I'll work on it. That Kisaki bitch will be dead by the time I'm done with him, " I smiled softly.

Kakucho's gazed softened at me and he said, "Well, I guess I'll count on you too."

"Thank you, Kakucho. I appreciate it a lot," I told him. I went through the kitchen ignoring the confused looks and shouts of employees and I went out through the back, running for dear life. I don't know what happened to Kakucho, but I know I have TWO missions:

1. Save Izana (from death, even though he kidnapped me, forced me to join Tenjiku against my will, and planned on killing me if I didn't agree because he knew Mikey would be devastated if I died.) But it's okay, because saving Izana will be good for the plot (i think)