Chapter 5

I turned around and saw the principal glaring at me.
      "Miss Kora, my office now" She said angrily while walking off.
     "But I don't know where your office is" I shouted loudly
      " Then follow me" Mrs. Helen said.

    I followed her while wondering what she was doing on the field. We went up the stairs and she opened a door to her left, then I saw a large window onlooking the big field, the I realised that must have been how she saw me arguing with the teacher.

      "What is wrong with you?!" Mrs. Helen said angrily while she sat on her chair while I sat in the chair opposite her.
       "Nothing" I replied
        "Why would you be yelling at your teacher" she asked.
        "He started it by saying I should run fifty laps around the field for turning up late" I said while getting a bit angry.
     "What else was he supposed to do. This school is meant to give discipline to spoiled brats like you" she said while raising her voice at me.

       "Why do you keep saying that. Don't you think I know what this school is meant for, do you think I'm stupid like you and that-----------
         "Shut up" Mrs. Helen interrupted me.
        "Helen, or whatever your name is, I wasn't done talking before you interrupted" I retorted back at her.
        "It looks like you would like to spend your time in a place called 'the hole'. We send people that misbehaves to that place" She said with a smirk.
        "Oh, already been there. You know, that place is pretty normal, I don't see how it's meant to teach me a lesson" I said with boredom in my voice.

      "You have already been there, it's your first day and you've started causing trouble Miss Kora." She said.
     "Okay I'd appreciate it if everyone stops calling me Miss Kora" I said angrily.

      Mrs. Helen sighed before she said, "Just go to your room and don't come out until tomorrow, which means you would miss lunch and dinner.
        "But I can't miss lunch and dinner, I haven't even had breakfast" I said.

     "I don't care, you should have thought about that before you started causing trouble" Mrs. Helen said.
       "Now, get out of my office and close the door on your way out" she added.

    I stood up angrily, shot her a glare, walked towards the door and slammed it on my way out.
       I walked angrily to my room and sat on my bed, then I started hatching a plan to escape by tonight.
     I sighed, I couldn't come up with anything.
      I just stood up and left the room to go to the dinning room.
Yeah, I know Mrs. Helen asked me to miss lunch and dinner but you can't blame me for not wanting to starve to death.
     As I got to the dinning room, I was surprised to see Mrs. Helen there. And as soon as she saw me, she came over and said, "I thought I asked you not to come out of your room"

    "Yeah, whatever, I was bored and hungry" I said while I stuffed my mouth with some food.

     "I have no choice than to send you to 'the hole'  for breaking my rule" she said while dragging me off.

     When we got there, she pushed me inside with force, I fell on the floor, And she locked me in.
      I sat on the cold floor, while waiting for me to sleep and wake up the next morning, when I noticed an unusual part on the floor. I stood up and walked towards it and touched it, and it came opened.
     I was shocked, I saw a ladder going down and thought it wouldn't hurt to check it out.
     I climbed down the ladder and  when I reached the bottom, I turned and saw three passageways. I didn't know which one to take.
     After contemplating for a while, I decided to go through the middle.
      I walked through the middle passageway and when I reached the end I saw a big metal door. I pushed on it really hard but it just wouldn't open.