Chapter 10

I woke up and got ready for school, and for the first time since I came to this school, I had breakfast.
     After breakfast, I went for art class. Before I joined the school, I was asked to choose between music and art. And I hated music, so I chose art.

******************************
   (In Mrs. Helen's office)

     "You know the blood moon is fast approaching, and we still haven't a craven witch" Diana said as a matter of fact.
     "I know, but I have a plan. It's not my greatest but we have no choice" Mrs. Helen said anxiously.
     "I'm listening" Diana said curiously.

     "Okay, what if we check the students, at least let's give it a try, we might get lucky" Mrs. Helen said.
     "That's not a bad idea, but won't they get suspicious" Diana asked.
     "They won't, we just need their date of birth and that's all" Mrs. Helen said unbothered.

     "Oh, okay" Diana said, and they continued talking about unimportant stuff.

******************************

      After classes, I went back to my room and found Kelly holding the spell book in her hands.
    "What are you doing with my stuff?" I asked while walking towards her and snatching the book.
      "My bracelet fell under your bed and when I went to get it, I saw the book. Are those real spells in those?" Kelly asked curiously.
       "I don't really know" I said with a sigh, while I told Kelly everything, about the secret library and the blood moon and about Diana and Mrs. Helen.
        "I don't believe you" Kelly said.
      " I can show you if you want, but I would have to steal the keys from Diana again" I said.
     "Okay I'll be right back" Kelly said and walked out the door, then she came back a few minutes later with the keys in her hand.

       "How did you..........."
"Diana sleeps a lot" Kelly said.

   We waited for the sky to turn dark before we went down to the library.
   "Whoa" Kelly said in awe when we got there.
"I know right, it's unbelievable" I said.
   "I would have known more about this books, but they are all written in Greek" I said with a sigh.
      "Oh, I can help translate them" Kelly said while picking up a book from the shelf.
    "You know the language" I said a bit surprised.
     "Yeah, I spent years learning Greek" Kelly said.

    Then she said that the book was like a Diary, written years ago.
    It read,
25/10/1855
After traveling for a while, I finally found a crystal blue gemstone. All I needed was a craven witch to get its blood. But I don't know where to find one, but I have to keep trying, I need to bring her back, she meant everything to me.

      30/10/1855
I finally found what I've been looking for. I found a coven of craven witches. I searched day and night but I finally found them. They told me that they would help me, but I would have to die to save her, they said it was a soul for a soul. I agreed instantly, I would do anything to save her.

    After those words, we saw a photo of a woman lying on a bed, and under the photo it read, 'Oh, my beautiful Anthea', when we looked closely, we were shocked to see that it was Mrs. Helen, or should we say Anthea.

   "Wait if Mrs. Helen is alive that means the spell worked" Kelly said.
    "And it means that's how David Smythe died" I said surprised.
    " They have been lying to us" Kelly said looking dumbfounded.

    "I think we know a little too much, let's go back" I said.
    "Ok, but before we go, do you know where the other two passageways lead to?" Kelly said.

    "No" I said
"Can we check it out"
      "Sure, why not" I said and we walked out of the library.