X

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 were walking back from the random house they were just in, leaving their rubbish on the ground

Neither of them thought it was a big deal; the world was ending and everybody was breaking rules, so breaking a small law like littering wouldn't hurt.

"I'm gonna take a nap when I get back," Priscilla started, yawning, "I'm so tired already, and it's probably not even dinner time."

"It's probably around four pm." Carl stated. 

She looked at him in confusion, "My point still stands."

He looked at her, puzzled. "You didn't have dinner at four?"

"I had it when my parents made it and brought it up to my room."

"You were allowed to do that?"

"Yes! Were you not?"

"No!"

"Oh." She paused to think. "Eugene never came down from his room so I guess they were kinda used to it."

Carl stopped and pondered for a second; he never had siblings. He was always the centre of attention. Well, until Judith came along.

"Was it nice? Having siblings?" He asked, curious. 

She contemplated her reply. "Mostly, yeah. It was. He didn't talk much though, and when he did he didn't stop." 

"Judith doesn't talk much either." Priscilla looked at him like he was crazy. "Oh! Yeah, she's a baby. She makes noises sometimes but they aren't words."

"I would honestly be worried if she was speaking coherently at that age." She joked, gaining a giggle from each of them.

She stopped walking for a minute to yawn. "God, i'm so tired."

"Maybe it's the blood loss?"

"Maybe. I get a lot of sleep right?"

"I think so. You were always asleep in the prison so you shouldn't have trouble now."

Priscilla was relieved. It was weird; she never got much sleep before the apocalypse, but ever since she met the group she was always sleeping in.

"Do you?"

"Get sleep? Not much." He replied truthfully.

"Sorry."

"It's not like anyone died. I just don't sleep."

There was a big pause between their conversation.

"Why didn't you like me in the prison?" She thought out loud.

He shrugged; "You reminded me of someone, I guess, I don't know."

He was only met with a curious face, but he knew Priscilla wouldn't pry. "Her name was Sophia," Carl hesitated, "Carol's daughter. She died at the farm."