Jc Dirty Imagine #1

You hop in Jc's car and drive to the club where you meet up with the boys. The guys run in immediately while you outside for a bit to text. You and Jc have been dating for three years now, and you both adored eachother.

After about an hour you went inside to see nothing but Jc grinding against a slutty blonde whore, his hands on her ass.

You run up to him, pushing through the smelly drunk crowd but he doesn't even realize. His eyes were fixed to the slut's ass. Tears start to run down your cheeks as you raise your hand and slap him as hard as you can.

"HOW COULD YOU?" You scream at him.

"Y/N, I-I-I..... I just..." he mumbles.

"YOU WHAT JC? YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M DONE. YOU CAN FIND ME IN THE CAR IF YOU DIDN'T GOT BORED OF ME COMPLETELY!" You scream at him and run back outside, none of the others noticed you had left.

You get in the car, in the driver's seat, wiping your tears with a tissue, waiting for Jc.

After a few minutes he comes as well and sits next to you. You turn on the car and start driving home.

"Y/N, please forgive me. I didn't mean to do those... disgusting things I did back there. I just... I don't know why I did that. I'm so sorry.

"Is that what you always do when you go clubbing? I bet I'm not the only girl you 'love'."

" You are. I love no other girl. You are my one and only." He said as he put his hand on your lap, but you slowly moved away. "I can prove that to you."

"I'd like to see you try." You scoffed

For the rest of the journey you both stayed silent you were too angry at him.

When you get home you sprint up the stairs, when you feel two hands on your waist and spin you around.

"Jc! What the fuck are you doing?" you say not in the mood to talk to him.

"I said I'd prove to you that you are the only one I love." He said smiling.

"But-" he interrupted you by leaning in and crushing his lips onto yours.
You two begin making out passionately as Jc pushes you against the wall on the hallway right across from the bathroom.

His hand finds its way to your underwear. His long fingers tease you. You moan quite loudly.

"Jc what if the boys hear-" you say in between kisses.

"Let them hear." You can feel him smiling. He seductively bites your lip before releasing the kiss.

He stops and walks in the bathroom. You follow him to see what he's up to now. He turns the shower on and kicks off his converse.

"Jc?" you say.

"I said I'd prove something to you, didn't I?" He replies smiling. "Get ready for the best night of your life."

He continues as he comes up to you and begins so strip you slowly, kissing every inch of your body along the way. When he reaches the start of the lace underwear, he stops and gets back up to unhook your bra.

He suddenly stops and slides his hands down and hooks his thumbs to your panties and teases you a little by licking over the panties. He never breaks eye contact. He slowly pulls them down, caressing down your inner thighs.

Before going any further, he backs away, leaving you craving for more, as he removes his pants and boxers to reveal his giant erection. You know you are not the only one just wanting more. He removes his shirt.

He then slowly approaches you. He is just inches away from you, looking hungrily down at you.

"Do it now." You say sexily but with a demanding tone.

He smiles and begins to rub gently, teasing you. His speed slowly increases. You moan loudly as he lowers his head. He sticks his middle finger in, rubbing vigorously. He slips his tongue in as well. It's the most pleasuring feeling you've felt in a long time. You jolt your head back and moan his name loudly.
"Babe say my name like that again." He says, sending vibrations through your whole body because he was still in you.

"Uhh... You like it when I say Jc, babe?" you say with a tiny smirk.
He smiles and slips in two more fingers, brushing against your g-spot every time.

"Oh my God, Jc!" you begin to moan.

"Yeah babe, just like that." He says pressing his tongue back inside you.
"JC!" you yell loudly, then cup your hand to your mouth.

"Don't worry about them hearing, just proves to them how much I love you."

You and him begin to get into the hot shower and he presses you up against the wall.

"You're so fucking wet, babe." He says looking up at you. You smirk at him as he comes back up to kiss you. He lifts you up and you wrap your legs around him

"I love you so fucking much..." he whispers in your ear.

"Prove it."

You grip on his shoulders and rest your head on one of them as he shoves his length into you.

He thrusts hard and fast, making you both moan each other's names. He lays you down on the towel bench in the shower, still thrusting into you and presses his thumb onto your clit.

"HOLY FUCK, JC!" you scream and he chuckles.

You reach up and kiss him as he still thrusts into you.

"OH MY GOD!" you yell as you both reached your highs immediately.
"Oh my God... That was amazing..." you say as you lean in and kiss him passionately.
"Enough proof?" Jc chuckles into your ear as you both step out of the shower to dry off and get dressed.
"Oh yes!" you say pulling Jc's hoodie over your head. You quickly put your boy shorts on as Jc is already dressed in his grey sweatpants and his white V-neck shirt, waiting for you.