Nash Dirty Imagine #3

Non personal imagine! Sorry if my updating times dont suite you. But doing them every sunday suites my agenda. Hope you enjoy. I apologize if i dont\didnt do your request im very caught up at the moment. Ill try be more organized. xx

Your POV.

" Lucy ! Dont draw on that !" You yell chasing your three year old daughter around. Finally after 5 minutes you get the black marker off her.

"no!" She yells.

" Lucy wanna go to Nannas and play with Sky ?" Nash asked enetering the room holding her pink rain coat.

"Sky!" Lucy yells excitdedly. Nash outs her jacket on, grabs the car keys and leaves.

You and Nash your husband of 4 years never really got any 'Alone time' since your daughter was born. You shot to the chance to get rid of her for a few hours. Not that you didnt love her, she was very loud and messy. So evertime Lucy would go to Nashs moms house Nash would have to stay there too.

You decide to go up to your bedroom and watch televison. You stick on some 'Friends'. After about 20 minutes the door opens. Back already. Lucy must have caused rucas.

Nash walks into the room and flops down on the bed beside you.

"wheres Lucy?" You ask.

"Staying at my moms, I thought we deserved some alone time" He smiled nuzzling into yor shoulder.

You turn around and turn off the telly.

"Come on then" You smirk getting striped quickly and going under the covers. Seconds later he joined you under the cover.

"We finally get to have a night alone" Nash smiled.

"Better wear a condom, i dont want another Lucy running around just yet" You say. Nash smiles quickly then gets out of the bed and walks into the bathroom. Your husband returned shortly after, he jumped back into the bed wearing only his boxers. Luckily when he was gone you stripped into your undergarmets too.

You connected your lips to his. You made out for a few minutes before things got heated. You tugged at his underwear to let him know you wanted it now. He pulled away from your make out session and removed his underwear while you slipped off you panties.

He places himself at your entrance before sliding in slowly. When he was fully in he stayed still for a a second before slowly thrusting in and out.

You lips connected again. Everytime you kissed you could feel the sparks filling your stomach. You missed these passioante kisses. SInce Lucy was born he would just peck your lips before leaving for work.

Your soft moans filled the room. It wasnt rough sex, no Nash knew you didnt like it like that . After about five minutes you reached your climax and came. You layed on the bed and cuddled as you rode out your high.

Suddenly Nash's phone rang. "It was my mom, Lucy wants to come home, i have to get her" He told you putting on his clohes quickly then rushing out the door.

........ Competition time starts now okay ? Message me or DM me on Twitter something funny. It can be a picture, a joke anything. I'll DM you on Thursday and tell you if you won. If you win you get to choose an imagine of your choice x