Chapter 6

Alessia's POV - 

"Really?" I spoke. My heart started beating slightly faster. I knew I liked Amelia; I didn't want to admit it though. Hearing her say those words gave me a strange sense of hope, but in all honesty, I feel absolutely terrified. "Yeah. I think so" Amelia said. Fuck it. I like her. 'I mean, i'm proud of you" I said. Thats all I could say. I felt a sense of panic inside of me, I wanted to kiss her, but I was worried that she was just heart broken and needed someone else. Amelia just smiled at me, looking slightly disheartened. Was she trying to tell me something?

Another couple of hours passed, and Amelia had fallen asleep next to me. I felt her hand reach out for mine in her sleep, so I held it. I rubbed my thumb along her fingers and watched a small smile appear on her face. I used my other arm to reach for her head and stroke it. Her hair was so soft, I could really get used to this. I checked my phone and noticed it was nearing 9pm, so I had to leave soon. We had training early in the morning. I decided to let her sleep for a bit longer, as she clearly needed it. 

A few minutes later I felt her turn towards me and look at me in the eyes. "Sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep." She looked down at hour hands, firmly holding each other. She looked back up to me and smiled. I smiled back. "It's okay, you needed it. I need to head off though, we have training early tomorrow" I sighed. "I don't want you to leave" she said. My heart melted a bit, she was so cute. "I know darling, I'll see you tomorrow though." She pouted at me as she pulled me back down onto the bed.

Amelia's POV -

I couldn't let her leave. Not without being honest with her. I pulled her back down onto the bed and sat up next to her. "Please stay" I said. "I want to Amelia, I really do. All my kit is at home, I'll make it up to you, I promise" Alessia said to me. Our eyes locked looking deeply into each other's. I looked down and her lips, and she followed my eyes down to mine too. She looked so effortlessly beautiful, and the way her cupids bow sat so perfectly on the top of her lips made them look so kissable. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her back down onto the bed, so she was lying on top of me. She didn't stop me, and she didn't look uncomfortable. "Can I kiss you" I said, looking straight into her eyes. A smile appeared onto her lips, before she leant forward slowly and softly connected her lips with mine. I placed my hand under her chin and let the natural rhythm take over. Her hands made their way down onto my waist, so I slipped my tongue into her mouth and smiled into our kiss. She pulled back and gave me a little smirk, but then overcame a sense of panic. "I really have to go now" Alessia said, taking my hand and pulling me out of the bed. It didn't feel awkward, we were both just confused.

I hugged her so closely at the door and waved her off. "Drive safe" I said to her.  I knew I liked her, so badly. I hope this wasn't a one off. I watched her pull out of the driveway and drive down the street. I closed my door and locked it, before heading back upstairs.

Alessia's POV -

I sat in my car and took a deep breath. I was feeling so many emotions that I didn't even know I could feel. I reversed out of her driveway and watched her as she looked at me. I knew I liked her, this was all just scary.

On my way home I rang Tooney. I needed someone to talk to, who would listen and accept me no matter how I felt. "You alright mate?" she said to me down the phone. "Yeah, I think so. Do you have a minute?" "Always for you, how you doing? What's up?" "I love it here, i really do, but you know Amelia yeah?" "Yeah mate, what about her?" "I kissed her." "You did what? Less I didn't know you swung that way?" "Me either, I'm so confused. I liked it, that's why I'm confused" I yelled down the phone. Ella listened to me and reassured me. "Whatever you're feeling, it's okay. Talk to her, I'm sure she won't mind taking it slow anyway. She has just got out of a relationship...with a man." she said. I nodded to myself and thanked her before ending the call and pulling up at my house. I unlocked the door and threw myself straight into bed, sobbing into my pillow.

I'm gay. I definitely am.