III

Kazuha cant stop thinking about that kiss.

Whether it's while she's shooting, doing anything or doing nothing, it's all that occupies her mind. She's been feeling awful ever since she let her jealousy get the best of her, when she overreacted and gave herself and her feelings away, the deep discomfort in her stomach forced her to react, and she hates losing control over herself. Not to mention Kazuha just hates being jealous in itself, she never is, it's just not her thing, she's not one to feel unnecessarily bitter and resentful over trivial matters, but something this time was different. So she acted stupidly, but one thing you can say is that she definitely wasn't expecting this outcome. The outcome of Kim Chaewon kissing Kazuha herself, and the kiss was amazing, perfect even, undoubtedly better than how Kazuha imagined in her fantasies; except for the part where her lip was torn open and bleeding while she was lying on the floor in pain.

And now there's an even bigger problem, because Kazuha cant stop staring at Chaewon's lips now that she knows how they taste. The cherry chapstick doesn't make her curious anymore, it lingers in her mouth and it makes her crave, like a vampire without blood. She knows how Chaewon's tongue feels in her mouth, the softness of her lips, the intoxicating feeling buzzing in her mind and the building sensation in her stomach when their lips meet. And this was all simply by a kiss. Now Kazuha can't stop thinking about what it would be like to kiss her neck, feel her toned body under her hands, hear Chaewon moan in her ear and not in her mouth, she can't possibly focus.

If anything she blames herself, it's her own fault that she kissed her back, she should've pushed her off and this wouldn't be happening. Because now all of her feelings are heightened and she doesn't know what to do. But the worst part is that she doesn't know where their relationship stands anymore, she doesn't know whether Chaewon kissed her on the spur of the moment, or if she likes her back. After they kissed it was almost as if everything was forgotten, to Chaewon at least. To Kazuha, she's been worrying through sleepless nights about the nature of their relationship, even if Chaewon's been acting as if nothing's happened. Kazuha honestly didn't even know Chaewon liked girls, she didn't care to mention it when they were playing that stupid game a couple of days ago. So now Kazuha stands, unsure of whether to act now and seize the moment, or stay idle and wait for Chaewon to make the first move, she did kiss her first after all.

"Wow, Eunchae you look so pretty!" Sakura compliments animatedly; they're all watching their debut trailer and filming a reaction video for YouTube, it's the first time Kazuha has actually been in front of the camera to showcase her personality and not just pose, she gets lost in the video, completely forgetting that she's meant to react well for the fans.

"Zuha-ya! Your back muscles!" Yunjin shoves her shoulder and Kazuha smiles sheepishly, she completely forgot they even shot close-ups of her stretching, the scene cutting to one of her doing some chaînés turns. They look mediocre to Kazuha, she thinks she could've done them a little cleaner, she knows she has in the past, but everyone seems to cheer loudly and she remembers that this is the first time they're actually seeing her do ballet other than the odd trick here and there.

"Zuha-ya, that was so elegant!" Sakura turns around to praise the younger girl, eliciting an innocent giggle from her. Kazuha is so used to being around peers as talented as her, she isn't used to people being so impressed by her skills, it makes her feel weird.

The video ends on Chaewon's scene, she looks captivating, Kazuha definitely knows why the editing team made her the last person fans see in the video, and even when Chaewon closes the laptop the image still lingers in Kazuha's mind.

"How about we all say our thoughts one by one?" Chaewon takes charge, clapping her hands together to wrap up the flattering compliments being exchanged between the other members.