2

"text": talking
"Text": ??? Talking
"Text": ??? Talking inside Allison's head
"Text": thinking
Text: narration
----------------------------------------------------------

Location: Laboratory

Pov: Allison
(Btw, Allison sits next to Yuu's right. So uh assuming ace is on yuu is left and deuce is on the right, so it would be 'Ace-Yuu-Allison-Deuce')

Crewel:"Ah. You must be my new homeroom students.
Hm, that's quite the unusual coat of fur. Do make sure that you arrive properly groomed. Especially you, Mr Allison."

"My name is Divus Crewel. You may call me Master Crewel."

Crewel:"Now, take your seats. Class is about to begin. We're going to start with the basics.
And by that, I mean beating the names and distinguishing characteristics of one hundred herbs and poisons into your tiny brains."
"The mycelia are another matter. But eventually, I'm hopeful you'll be able to take a walk without putting anything poisonous into your gaping maws.
For now, I realize you have all the self-control of voracious hounds."

"But I will not abide a single student failing this class. Expect to be drilled accordingly."

Deuce:"Huh. So... does anyone know what a mycelia is?"

"If i remember correctly... Mycelium or mycelia is a root-like structure of a fungus consisting of a mass of branching, thread-like hyphae. Fungal colonies composed of mycelium are found in and on soil and many other substrates. A typical single spore germinates into a monokaryotic mycelium, which cannot reproduce sexually; when two compatible monokaryotic mycelia join and form a dikaryotic mycelium, that mycelium may form fruiting bodies such as mushrooms. A mycelium may be minute, forming a colony that is too small to see, or may grow to span thousands of acres as in Armillaria. The network of mycelium acts similar to human brains, in the way that mycelium is used to send electrical signals to the fruiting bodies of mushrooms. These electrical signals can be used to convey information or warn about incoming danger."

Deuce:"Woah.. allison how do you remember so much??"

Crewel:"Huh.. seems this pup actually does his studies. Very good."

Ace: "Dude what are you?? A walking dictionary??"
"I've never been one for like, memorizing what things are, ya know?"

Grim:"All I care about is how to tell the yummy plants from the yucky ones."

Yuu:"Seriously grim..?"

Next period
Location: Classroom

Trein:"I am your History of Magic teacher, Mozus Trein. And this is my familiar, Lucius."
"You are here to learn the rich history of magic, and how it has sculpted the world which you now so easily take for granted."

Lucius:"Mrrrrooowww..."

Trein: "I grade based on classroom behavior as well as the quality of work. Don't let me catch you sleeping.
Now, let us open our books to page fifteen.
This section concerns the magestones discovered in the Dwarfs' Mine..."

Lucius:"Mrrrrooowww..."

Yuu:"Lucius looks so uninterested.."

Deuce:"Yeah.. wait why is he coming towards us?"

Lucius procceed to come up to them and sleep on Allison's lap. Trein gave him a nod when he looked at him so allison decided to keep lucius on his lap.

Trein:"As I was saying, As knowledge and awareness of magical energy began to spread across the globe from this point, this year is considered Year One of the Magic Era."