Adoption day part 2 (TRIGGER WARNING)

(Luke's p.o.v)
"Samantha you never said you are a orphan"i said with disbelief."I didn't think it mattered Samantha said obviously nervous."Well any questions guys"?

(Samantha's p.o.v)
"What is your favorite color and do you have a tattoo and have you ever dyed your hair" a guy with blue hair said."My favorite color is black I do have a tattoo that says to infinity and beyond like toy story and I have dyed my hair my hair was originally brown".I could see Luke smirking at me and it made me uncomfortable then he bit his lip and it surprisingly turned me on "are we down may I please leave" I was getting uncomfortable.All the boys nodded and I practically ran to my room past all the girls and burst the door open I ran to my bed and started. Balling my eyes out what if the adopt me was Luke biting his lip so he wouldn't start laughing historically.A whole bunch of negative comments started racing threw my head then my arm started to itch I knew what the meant.I tried to resist the temptation but failed I got up from my bed and ran to the bathroom and started rummaging threw the drawers like some kind of insane person until I found it.I grabbed the blade and rolled up my sleeve one for being ugly,one for being useless,one for being a fucking idiot,one for being a mistake.And on my last one I cut way to deep "FUCK" I screamed out loud and started digging in the drawers again until I found some stuff to clean the blood and rapped it up.I rolled my sleeve up and the loud speakers came on "all girls report in the auditorium" great I went to the auditorium and sat in the last row hoping the boys wouldn't notice me."All right we made a decision after a long talk we want to adopt Samantha".Fuck was all I could see I could hear all the girls snicker and talking crap about me great the boys followed the orphanage owner to her office as I went up to my room and started packing my things.I got out I big navy duffle bag and my black suitcase I started putting all my clothes in the suitcase and a couple books.I then put all the essentials in the duffle bag like my makeup,tampons,hair dryer,curling iron and other essentials and my blades of course.Why me was all I could think about until this Asian looking guy came up to me "are you ready to go" he said with a smile."Sure I said with a sigh and we walked out the building to a familiar tour bus the one I saw earlier so they are the ones with the tour bus are the rich or something?

A/N
Sorry guys this chapter is short and bad but I am at my grand parents house and they keeping bugging me to turn my iPad of please vote and comment if you want I like comments stay awesome I will try to update soon as possible bye.