Chapter 8

Colin POV:
We climbed the vines that was growing out of the windows and we all successfully escaped.. We all went to my house..

"Colin.. Are you sure your alright with us going to your house? Your parents might wake up.."
Tony asked.

"Don't worry! They're still not home.. They work pretty late.." I replied and we all went to my house and entered...

"Well here we are.." I said.. Larry sat down...

"Larry.. Are you okay..? You aren't hurt right..?" I asked concerned... Larry then looked at me..

"Don't worry.. Well.. I do have some bruises but.. It will heal!" Larry said.. Oh dear..

"Well we need to call the cops before Larry's mom immediately realizes Larry's not there.." Paige added.

"Right.." I replied.. I immediately grabbed the rotary phone we had for a long time and started dialing 911..

*RINGGGG.... RINGGG... RINNGGG JUST PICK UP THE PHONE MOTHER-*

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Hello.. I would like to inform that one of my friends.. We just saved them from his mother and.. His mother isn't a good person.." I explained the whole story and what happened..

"I see.. Well.. Do you exactly know the location of the mother?" The police asked and I immediately told the address..

"Understandable. We will arrest her in no time." The police then hung up..

(A/N: Idk if I'm doing anything right so please just tell me if I'm doing something wrong)

"The police said they will track her down so.. I guess everything is alright now.." I explained and sighs of relieved came..

"Well then.. Larry can live with me for now.." Shrignold added and Larry looked at Shrignold with a grateful smile.

"Thanks alot Shrig.." Larry said..

"Well then.. How about all of you stay with me for the night.. My parents are out of town right now.." I added..

"That would be great Colin..." Tony said.

"Yeah.. I just hope me and Billy will be able to go back home during sunrise.." Sadie added..

"Right.. Well then.. I'll just set an alarm for sunrise so we can all wake up early and you all can go back home." I explained.

"That's pretty helpful.." Tony replied..

"Right.. I'll go get the sleeping bags.." I went to go get the sleeping bags and everyone helped with the sleeping arrangements.. We all layed down visibly tired..

"Phew.. Well then.. Let's just hope everything will get better in the morning.." Tracey added and everyone agreed..

"Yeah.. Anyways.. Goodnight.." I said and took off my glasses and placed them on the coffee table.

"Goodnight" Everyone said and we all went to sleep..

A/N: YESS FINALLY! FINISHED CHAPTER 8!! This was really rushed and sorry for not updating much.. I had a fever.. BUT I managed to make a new book! It's an SMG4 one too! And I'm thinking of making a The Amazing Digital Circus book but.. Let's just see if I can manage to make one! But anyways... Love you my lil puppets!!

Word count: 504 words