Chapter 9

Third Person POV:
(I forgot you can do this-)

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-*

*Click*

Everyone woke up while it was sunrise.

"Good morning, guys.." Colin yawned.

"Morning." Tony replied tiredly.

Everyone got up and put away the sleeping bags. They even also helped with the chores.

"Thanks for helping me out, guys! You should head back now.." Colin said and everyone went out.

"Hey, Colin? Look, I hope this isn't really bothering you but.. Here's a question.." Tony spoke before leaving.

"Hm? What is it?" Colin asked curiously.

Tony took a deep breath before asking "Are you like... In love with anyone else..?"

Colin was kind of confused about this question..

Why would Tony ask him if he likes someone?

Colin doesn't really share his love life with anyone but, since he doesn't really have anything to talk about he decided to tell Tony about his love life.

"Uhmm.. Well, I've been in Cupid's trap for like.. A long time and to be honest.. I've kept kind of like.. Falling in love with random people just to find out that they have feelings for someone else or just don't feel the same, but... I still kind of like.. Haven't found someone.. Special.." Colin spoke shyly.

He doesn't really like the fact that cupid is tricking him.. A lot..

______________________________________________________________
Tony POV:
"Oh.." I let out..

I was kind of suprised but this, I didn't knew Colin is a type of person that keeps getting tricked by Cupid..

"Anyways, Umm.. I'm sorry for like.. Rambling about lots of nonsense. I know you just asked a simple question and then I just.. Started rambling! Hah.. Yeah.." Colin apologized.

"Don't worry about it! Trust me, I'm use to this." I replied.

"Right.. Anyways, you should go now!" Colin said.

"Oh, right! I'll see you!" I said and ran off.

...

I'm having a weird feeling.. Am I sick?.. Nah, I'm probably just overthinking it.

______________________________________________________________
Shrignold POV:
We have finally made it to my house!

"Wait.. But what about your parents?" Larry spoke.

"They'll be back tomorrow." I replied and knocked on the door.

"Warren! I'm home! Knocky knock!" I exclaimed hoping that my brother, Warren can hear me.

Warren opened the door.

"Shriggy! I was so worried about you! I suppose the rescue was a success!" Warren said and looked at Larry.

"Hey, Larry! Sorry I wasn't there.. I randomly had a fever.." Warren spoke to Larry.

"Don't worry! At least I managed to escape from the living hell.."

"Right.. Anyways! Come in you two!"

We both entered and closed the door.

"So.. How are we going to explain to your parents about.. Me?" Larry asked.

"Don't worry about them! We'll just say that your mom got arrested and you didn't had a place to go so you decided to stay with us!" I explained.

"Alright.. Once again, thanks.." Larry smiled.

"No problem, that's what friends are for!" I smiled back at him and went upstairs to get him so extra clothes.

~THATS RIGHT BISHES. IT'S A TIME SKIP. WOOOOOOOO~

Me and Larry both sat down on the couch, while Warren was in his room.

"So... Where will I sleep?" Larry asked.

"Oh, right! I almost forgot about that!" I spoked and got up to get an extra bed.

"You'll be sleeping with me for now on." I said..

"Wait, Shrig-" Larry immediately said flustered.

"Hm? What's wrong?" I looked at Larry confused. He was red as tomato.. Until I realized...

"UMM, IMEANTWEWILLBESHARINGTHESAMEROOMNOTINTHESAMEBEDYOUIDIOT!" I said. I could feel my cheeks turning red.

I let out a deep breath.

"A-anyways.. Come help me out here.." I said still embarrassed about on what I just said.

"Right.." Larry got up and helped me with the bed.

~After setting up the bed~

"Phew, thanks for me helping me out, Larry!" I said.

"No problem! And thanks for letting me stay with you.." Larry thanked me again.

"You're welcome! I've always wanted a roommate! Besides Warren, who's always busy." I replied and we both sat down on the floor.

"Hey, why does Warren not transfer to our school?" Larry asked.

"Well... He is mostly an introvert bug, always likes being alone and he doesn't really have the energy to like.. Talk to people..."

"And people think he's weird when we were at elementary school.." I whispered the last one so Warren doesn't hear me.

"But, yeah. Mostly he's just lazy.. So, that's why he just prefers homeschool." I explained.

"Oh.. Well that makes sense." Larry said.

I let out a little chuckle.

"Hah, yeah.."

We both started talking about things to pass time.

__________________________________

Loading...

New character unlocked 🔓!

Warren B. Woodstones.

Age: 17 (6 days older than Shrignold)

-Aroace

-Anxiety

-He/Him

-Introvert

-Gamer

-Lazy af

-The weird homeschooled kid

-Dropped out on Elementary school

-Antisocial bug

Character information complete!
__________________________________

A/N: Told y'all I was still working on this book :3

Word Count: 821 words.