20| Holiday

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Streching her hands after a beauty sleep she had.

Pleased with a good amount of sleep, as Yn looked at the clock on the wall. It should the time 11:26 am.

A sigh escaped her lips with a small smile spreading on her face.

She still remember the work she was doing last night- from the time school ended and till morning 4 o'clock- which made her exhausted.

She felt her covers calling for her dearly, last night but she ignored their begging and continued doing her work.

And after she achieved her goals, as she finished the project which worth very much. She slept, after practically, jumping on her bed with a loud groan.

Taking days off from her work was— definitely— isn't a good idea and she already realised that, again and again.

And thanking the lords whoever listens to her for making Sunday as a holiday for world. She slept without the worries of reaching school the other day on time.

She grabbed her phone, after ending the thankful greetings to the unknown being, she opened the phone- after tapping the keys which unlock the device- and tapped the message box to greet her favourite yet most annoying person in the world.

She, too, realised last night about her sister's mischiefs and about the name change.

But she didn't change the name again, because of being lazy and she would be lying if she said she didn't think the name suited that person.

-♪-

luv of my life <3!

Yo! Bastard wake up!!

wow
what a great way to start
my morning, bitch!

Ik and ur welcome

eh- whatever.
but realising the fact
u, like YOU, woke up this
late.

Were u on drugs last night?

lots of work

yEAH
u were on drugs.

Whatever,
and rolling my eyes.
so telling u

who tf cares?

You

eh- um- yeah.
but anyway, what's gonna
do today? work again?