part 7-The photos I saw...

Our faces got covered with fear.

"O.. okay mom. Please send her upstairs" I said.

A sudden we heard her footsteps and by the side the fast thumping of our hearts . Then there was a knock on my room's door. I got up and opened the door.

"Hi, you all forgot me to call" Tetia said.

"Oh... By mistake I should have forgot to call you. I'm really sorry for that" I said

"No need to say sorry! it happens sometime" said Tetia and came into the room.

All greeted het and apologized that they forgot to call her.

We all again sat down.

"Now we can't discuss this topic" I whispered in John's ear.

"Yeah, let's change the topic" John whispered.

We changed the topic to our plans to go somewhere else also in these summer holidays. After an hour my all friends went to their house.

"Phew...... Thank God Tetia didn't get any hint of what we were discussing" I said with a sigh.

"We have to gather more information about 'Hanswood House '. I will go to that library again with John and search about that house" I thought.

In the evening,

I called John and told him to go to that library with me.

"okay I'm just coming be ready. I will pick you from your house" said John.

"Okay" I said and hang up the call

After 15 minutes, John came and I went to the library with him.

We went inside the library and went to that newspaper room.

"There's that newspaper of 1860- 1880" I said while pointing towards that rack.

"Okay." Said John.

We started searching. After a few minutes I found a newspaper of 1875 with headlines.

"Hanswood house is a haunted house"

The information says

"2 paranormal investigators went to explore that house and they found that there were 3 spirits. A spirit of a child which is kind and didn't do any harm to any one. 2nd of a women who is agressive. And 3rd is also of a women's spirit but she is very powerful and aggressive that other one's.
The paranormal investigator Will Wilton says that they have mostly burnt all the belongings of that spirits in that house. But there is something hidden from us and by destroying that only we can get rid of these spirits. They tried to look for it but failed to find it"

"John! See this" I said.

"Yes, coming " He said while walking towards me.

He read that newspaper.

"It means there is something hidden in was or drawers of that house?" Said John.

"Yes, it can be but I think 2 spirits of that little girl and her mother is connected to a single thing. But the maid's spirit should be connected with some other things " I said.

"Yes you're right " said John.

We took the pics of that newspaper and left the library. John dropped me at my home and left. I went to my room and took out all the pics of newspaper. A sudden I saw photo of a girl standing with a woman. Which should be that girl Sophie and her mother Kelly. A photo seperated to it was of another women which could be the maid.

I saw that pictures closely and saw a locket in maid's neck. I remembered that I had seen this locket somewhere but I can't guess where. A sudden my phone vibrates. I took it out of my pocket and saw that Max has Posted some new photos with Eddie and Rose . Below it was writtenWhen I look clearly on the photos I saw.......

A/N

Hello guys new part is here. Tell me your reviews and leave a comment and vote too.