part 5- it was written

A sudden he saw that some words appeared in the dry blood. It was written

"He killed us"

I closed the diary and started thinking about all the incidents happened till now.

"If Sophie's father killed his family. Then this murder case could be in the newspaper of that year. I have to go to the oldest library in this area and check newspapers there " I thought.

I went downstairs and asked my mom.

" Mom, Is there any old library in this area?"

"Yes" My mom replied.

I noted the address she told and went to that library. It was a huge building, windows of building were dusty. I opened the door which opened with a creaking sound.

I felt an eerie feeling there. I saw to my left, there was a old man sitting on reception. I moved towards him.

"Hello sir, can you tell me that where are the newspaper column" I asked.

"There!" He pointed towards a door and started coughing.

He was something of a weirdo kind he was wearing a very thick wollen coat with a wollen hat. His wrinkles were deep. His eyes were swollen.

"Thankyou" I said.

I moved towards that door and opened it. It was very dark there. I turned on my phone's flashlight and started finding the switch board. Finally after a few minutes I found it. I turned on the switches. But it didn't work. Lol

With a sigh I started finding the newspaper of year 1873. I read the boards where years were written.

"1820-1840, 1840-1860,"1860-1880. There!" I said.

I searched the rack and found a newspaper with a headline showing

" 1 little girl and 2 women were brutally killed in their house"

I read the information below

"It was said by Mr Hanswood that when he was not at home someone might killed them. But the neighbours said that they always heard the painful screams of Mrs Hanswood. Mr Hanswood always beated her."

I was perplexed that who's the 3 women.

"It could be that maid "

I took pics of that newspaper from my phone and a sudden I saw a newspaper of 1874. I took it and started reading it's headlines.

"A victim from the previous year murder case Mr Hanswood died in a road accident mysteriously near that house"

"This is going Deep" I said.

A sudden I saw another name.

"His second wife Mrs Jeffeny Lauren is still shocked by this incident "
I read the information.

"Jeffeny Lauren? It means he married after the death of her wife in that particular year" I thought

And took pics of that newspaper also.

Then I left that room.

While I was going out I saw a newspaper lying on the chair near the main door. I picked it up and thought to give it to the old man. When I faced towards the reception but the old man was not there.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" My voice echoed in the room. But there was no response.

I decided to put that newspaper back. And leave that library.

While I was putting it back on the chair . I saw the headline of that newspaper. It was today's newspaper. I opened it and read the news

"What? No this can't be true!" I said in shocked voice.

Because it was written......

A/N

Ladies and gentlemen I only need a vote a comment and a follow from you.