The Beginning

It was close to the end of my years at elementary school and I waiting for my brother, Sohan, to come out. I got a call from my mom and picked it up.

Me: "Hey mom what's up?"

Mom: "Honey you got in the program!"

I started jumping for joy and told my friends before we left for home. I was very excited but later on that day, I felt like something was off. I heard a voice. 

Why are you abandoning your friends ? 

What I'm not abandoning them!

Yes, you are. Think about it, you are going to another school and no one else is coming...

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" I screeched, Sohan looked at me puzzled. "What in the name of Raava is wrong with you?"

"Hee, uh nothing. Let's just continue."

"ooookaaayyyy?"

Our house was 10 minutes away from school, and today felt like the longest 10 minutes of my life. 

~time skip to their house~

I did my usual routine. Wash my hands, wash the lunch dishes, finish up any homework,  and finally did I have free time. It was 4:00 and I opened up my email to see the acceptance letter. I quickly accepted to make sure I had a spot for it. This wasn't the first time I had gotten in. I originally forgot to press accept and got waitlisted again. At least this time I had learned from my mistakes. 

The program I signed up for was called the I-STEM program. I-STEM stands for Innovation, Science, Technology, Engineering, and finally Math. I was ecstatic since we would be doing a lot of hands on projects.

Because I got in (again) I got to choose what we ate and watched that day. I chose to watch my favourite show, Avatar the Last Airbender, and eat pizza. I almost never get to choose since my brother is very picky. I sometimes have to eat my least favourite food. Mushrooms. 

Yuck. 

Anyways I was watching the show and suddenly my brother said "this is boring, right mom?" and SHE AGREED! They changed it to another show and I felt left out.

I didn't watch AtLA for the whole summer. Little did they know my mental health issues started to show. 

This was only the beginning...

----

Yo whats up my peeps? I hope you guys enjoyed chapter one! I will be posting randomly for this. For any of my friends reading this: don't feel bad for me afterwards, please.

For ATLA lovers: There will be characters that make appear in this so stay tooned.

Fellow gals: remember this quote "You can't knock me down!" (Katara)

now i gtg to see ya!!