My Adoptive Parents

Today started off rough but ended in the best way possible. Let me explain.

In October I started a chat with someone I met on Discord. We really connected and even sent photos of each other. I met them when we were talking about a content creator named CrazyCae and how people should stop hating on her.  

I started venting to them and they said to call them Mom. I, figuring this was some kind of trend, went with it. We've been really close since then.  They told me they had a boyfriend and they made a group chat with us three. 

Their boyfriend said to call him Dad. I've vented to them about my own parents and the divorce and they helped a lot. Once Mom said that they should adopt me. At first I thought they were joking so I continued the conversation. 

That is where it connects to today. I told them about how my dad packed me a salad for lunch before heading downstairs for dinner with my mom (Who according to them(mom on discord) is Gothel). When I went back upstairs to continue working I saw messages from them. I opened them up and told them I was back. Dad said he had a question. 

Dad: I got a question for ya

Me: whats up?

Dad: Ya want Luna Rooney or Luna Ford??

After I saw the message I started crying happy tears.\

Me: wait WHAT? are you serious?

Dad: Yerp AY MOTHIEEEE 

I was jumping for joy at this point. Later on after I finished my homework I checked my Discord and I found out I have siblings. Almost 13 of them. 

Yes it seems like a lot but I am happy with it. Its better than dealing with a 12 year old brother 24/7. 

I just want to say thank you to my adoptive parents for making me feel better when my birth parents can't. And to my siblings, can't wait to get to know you guys better! Love you guys!

𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓪  𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓭