Chapter 9

I woke up the next morning, and started my usual routine. My hair was washed the night before, so I brushed it out, and then tied it half up and half down.

I sighed as I pulled up the socks for the school uniform, then wore some spandex shorts and pulled up the skirt.

I quickly buttoned up the white collared shirt, pulled over the soft sweater, and then put the blazer on after. I tied the bow tie around the collar of my shirt, then I slipped my feet into a pair of white Converse.

I sat in front of my desk, which had a mirror nailed into my wall. I stared at myself for a few minutes.

Did I really look ugly with makeup on? Geez, wasn't makeup supposed to make you look pretty?

Stupid Suga, he wasn't a girl so he didn't understand.

I shook my head, and patted my face with my face. I applied moisturizer, and then stared at myself once again.

"Makeup? Or no makeup? Hmm..." I mumbled, picking up my BB cushion that I had for a while. I opened the compact, and then closed it.

Whatever, since the stupids were telling me I looked ugly with makeup on, I'll wear no makeup today and see what they say.

What am I talking about? Ether way, they'll still make fun of me and call me 'ugly gorilla' -_-

I laid back on my bed, and played around with my phone. I went on my Instagram, and saw I had a few new followers.

@jhope_jhs followed you!
@JK19970901 followed you!
@parkjimin1995 followed you!
@lionalienV.tae.tae.1995 followed you!
@runchranda_RM followed you!
@kimseokjin92 followed you!
@minsugaswag followed you!

Okay, first of all: how the hell did they find my Instagram account? I shook my head, and scrolled through my notifications. I had posted a selca last night, and it got a lot of likes.

I was somewhat popular at my old school back in America.

But under the pictures, were comments...

@minsugaswag: Wow the ugly gorilla looks pretty for once ㅋㅋㅋ
@JK19970901: Hyung don't be mean 😂😂😂 There's photoshop remember?
@parkjimin1995: eyy stop teasing her ㅎㅎㅎ

I scrolled through really quick to see that they had a full on conversation under my picture.

Wtf. Did they really just-

"HOW DID THEY MANAGE TO FIND MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT?!" I cried out, causing Jeonghan oppa to burst in my room.

"Irene-ah, gwenchana?!" He yelled, his long hair was messy and he was holding a broom.

"Yeah, sorry oppa.. Something really surprised me." I apologized, and he sighed in relief, then walked out while muttering some words under his breath about how worried he was.

I saw that the time was 7:10, so I walked downstairs to get breakfast. Eomma was already up, and why surprised me was seven boys were in my living, eating bowls of cereal while watching the morning cartoons.

I screamed, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!"

"Irene! Shhh! Your oppa is sleeping!" Eomma yelled, and I covered my mouth with my two hands.

"Annyeong Irene ssi~" Suga grinned evilly, and Jin quietly ate his cereal.

I stomped over to them, and switch off the TV. "Out."

"No! Your mom invited us over because we were lonely~" Jungkook grinned with his bunny teeth. I cringed.

"What? Why would she invite you over when she doesn't even know you guys?!"