Chapter 17

"WHAT DO I DOOOOO?!" I cried as I was surrounded by piles of clothes. You guessed it, I'm going on a date with Suga. Ew why do I feel like cringing...

"Where's noona going?" Dino asked as he and Seungkwan stuck their head in my room. "Pabo, of course on a date. Look, she's being a maiden in distressed. OMG go grab Seokmin hyung so he can save her!! OUR SHIP CAN SAIL CHAN!"

Wtf

I'm not even gonna question him

Dino ran out, and tripped in the process. "OW!" I rolled my eyes, and Seungkwan laughed his ass off at the poor boy. He entered in my room, and laid on the bed.

"Yah, you have a lot of nerve to come into a girl's room without hesitation." I teased while looked through my closet.

"I know noona would let me anyways. So, do you need help or not?" Seungkwan asked, looking at his nails. I stared at him, then nodded. "You should've just said so in the beginning! Are you really going on a date though?"

"This guy, you probably don't know him." I answered, and he stood up and walked over to me.

"I bet you I do! I know everyone noona." Seungkwan grinned, and looked through the piles of clothes. He was throwing everything around, so I couldn't see what he picked.

"His name is Suga..." I trailed off, and dodged getting hit by a pair of jeans. "Suga hyung? I know him. He's Jin hyung's chingu right?"

Holy crap

He does know him

"Yeah." I stated, kind of shocked that he actually knew Suga. Wtf???

"I met him a few days ago. He was in front of the house with a box." Seungkwan told me after seeing my confused face. I furrowed my eyebrows. A few days ago? That must've been when we had a sleep over. Why would Suga be at my house?

Ahhhh, he probably mistaked mine and Jin's house. After all, we were neighbours and our houses were similar looking.

"Here noona, change into these and wear some white shoes. Leave your hair straight, and put on some lip gloss or something k?" Seungkwan asked, and walked out of the room.

"Gomawoyo Seungkwan! You saved meeee!" I yelled, and I heard footsteps, then my door slam open again.

"NOONA! I HEARD YOU WERE IN TROUBLE!" Seokmin yelled, running over to me. He grabbed my shoulders, and began to shake me a little. "ARE YOU OKAY NOONA?! SHOULD WE TAKE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?"

Omg my hearteu

SEOKMIN STAPPPPPPP

"Yah! Seokmin-ah!" I yelled, and he stopped shaking me. His hands were still on my shoulders, and our faces were close. "I'm fine, I just needed help picking an outfit, but Seungkwan helped me."

"Oh, heheeh." He chuckled with a blush. His eyes widened, and he suddenly backed away from me, and stayed at the opposite side of my room???

"Seokmin-ah, are you okay?" I raised my eyebrow while getting up. I walked toward him, "YEAH! NOONA CAN YOU STAY THERE??" He yelled, and I nodded.

I stayed at my place, and he suddenly ran out with a scream...

Ok this boy

wtf is wrong with him thou

I shook my head, and locked my door. I changed into the outfit that Seungkwan got me, which was a pink skirt that buttoned at the side. For the top, there was a big white tshirt with a pocket, along with a thin cardigan.

OOOOOOO ok Boo! Good taste icu

I changed into the outfit, and tucked in the shirt. "Okay, white shoes..." I mumbled, and spotted my white converse in the corner next to my white vans.