Epilouge 2 pt.2

Jungkook and I were in line. We were buying two different pregnancy tests. He was freaking out, and kept on saying 'oh man holy shit' and 'fuck'.

"Omg noona! How long have you known?!" He asked as we went in his car. Too bad I walked to the cafe. "Umm, about three months ago? I wasn't for sure Jungkook-ah! Yoongi and I.. Did it? And then I got my period the next month, but I haven't gotten it since then.."

"Did you guys ever do it after that?" He asked, and I shook my head. "I mean, it could probably be stress of something! College exams are coming up soon, right?!" He asked, more people staring. I nodded hesitantly. "This will Yoongi hyung's career! You know it too noona! He's basically making all the money!"

"I know!" I yelled, "I'm not even sure! I wanted to be with someone! I'm scared Jungkook-ah! I'm only 23! I can't be pregnant! I still haven't gotten a job! Yoongi and I aren't even married!" I cried, and Jungkook pulled me into a hug.

"Sorry for blabbering, I was just nervous. Let's go to your house and check if it's right." Jungkook smiled, and I nodded. He started the car, and began to drive. His phone began to ring, and I showed him that it was Dasol. He told me to answer it, so I did and put it on speaker.

"Oppa, did you get to Seoul yet?" Dasol asked, "Yeah babe, two hours ago. What's wrong?" Jungkook smiled, and I nudged his shoulder. "Oppa, I miss you! How is Irene unnie?"

"I'm fine Dasol!" I answered, and she laughed. "Annyeong unnie!" I said hi back, "I just wanted to see if you made it back to Seoul safely. I have to go Kookie, I'll call you later!"

"Promise jagiya?" He pouted, and she hummed in agreement. "Promise baby! I have to go now, class will start soon!"

"Arasso, be safe and make sure you eat your meals! Tell me if someone is mean to you jagiya!" Jungkook smiled, parking in front of Yoongi and my house.

"I know, I know! Bye baby, I love you!" She gave a kiss through the phone and I giggled, opening the door and slamming it shut so Jungkook could have his time with his girlfriend.

I opened the door and walked in, making sure to leave it open for Jungkook. Good, Yoongi wasn't home.

I went to the bathroom, and took one test. Jungkook turned on the TV, and was watching a music program. I waited five minutes, and turned the test over.

Positive.

I shook my head. This can't be true! It might be a mistake! I opened the second test, and did whatever was needed to be done.

This test took ten minutes, so I waited with a racing heart. I can't believe it. The first test said positive.

"Noona, you okay?" Jungkook knocked, "Yeah!"' I said, and he walked away. My phone vibrated, it was a text from Yoongi.

'Miss you! I can't wait to see you tomorrow ;)'

I laughed nervously, and texted him back.

'Yeah, can't wait to see you jagiya'

I checked the time, and saw it was ten minutes. I looked at the test, and it had '++' meaning positive.

I walked out, and showed Jungkook.

"OH MAN HOLY SHIT"

"Jungkook-ah!" I cried, throwing the tests in a near by garbage bin. He hugged me, "Let's go to the hospital to make sure! If it is positive, you're going to tell hyung right?"

"I... Might get an ab-"

"If you do, I'll never talk to you ever again!" Jungkook yelled, making me flinch. "Don't you dare get rid of the baby! If you are, give birth, and I'll take care of the baby!"