Prologue

This book is the third book of the Daughter of Death series!!! I have finished editing the second book and both the first and second are on Kindle Unlimited. Please check them out, the editing did close a few plotholes and makes a huge difference!

Where two lines don't merge into one, but instead become parallel lines to support each other, going in the same direction. Two separate entities, both fine, on their own, but better together.

-Doobydobap

I always imagined to be like Blake, or Aster, or Gabriel sometime, and fight a bad person and win. Because that's the sort of story you remember.

But there doesn't have to be a bad guy for there to be a wild story.

I like to have things my way, to say something and have someone follow me. Normally it's my twin, Levy, the only person who can stand me for long periods of time. Because they say that family stays together. Right? But this is not always the case. Levy and I were, for a long time, Nicco-and-Levy, one being, always together, not seeming to let anything get in the way of our perfect twin relationship.

But he's growing up. I can't ignore that anymore. And I'm growing up too. He's learning to find his voice, and I'm holding him back. I've found, over some time, that though we are carbon copies of each other, it's dangerous and unfair- stunting each other's growth, limiting each other's potentials, holding each other back until one has to break away. And I'm faced with this dilemma.

Where two lines don't merge into one, but instead become parallel lines to support each other, going in the same direction. Two separate entities, both fine, on their own, but better together.

There doesn't have to be a bad guy for there to be a wild story.