The Ghost Crew

On the ghost Kanan climbed the later to the cockpit an immediately Chopper and Hera started on him.

"You said this was a routine op. What happened down there?"

Chopper agreed.

Kanan sighed. "Chopper please. It's been a difficult morning."

Hera pointed at her scope. "He has a point Kanan we've got four TIE fighters closing in."

The ghost maneuvered around the TIE's. Kanan frowned. "Her, how about a little less attitude and a little more altitude." Kanan groaned as in a barrel roll he was thrown into a seat. He scoffed. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you did that on purpose."

"If you knew better we wouldn't be in this situation. Seriously Kanan what happened?"

Kanan looked at the monitor seeing Ezra. "He did! He and the woman."

Hera smirked. "A kid tripped you up! An some woman? They must be some people... Spill it!"

"Aren't you a little busy at the moment."

"Spill."

Meanwhile on the ground Tula got were she needed to be. She got off her speeder and walked to the group.

"Tula Bridger!"

She walked up smiling crossing her arms. "Vizago!"

"What do you want?"

"Info on a group that's possibly pulling a job for you."

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"A man a female Mandalorian and a lasat."

Vizago rubbed one of his horns. "I don't know anything?"

Tula walked over handing over some money. "Remember now?"

"Yes. They are due to be arriving soon. Why are you looking for them?"

"My brother is with them and I was just trying to find them." She looked at the stones around Vizago's camp. "I'll wait here."

Tula didn't have to wait long as she as she sat on top of the rock she saw the man from earlier with a Twi'lek female at his side pushing on of the crates from earlier. So she was right he was selling them to Vizago. She crossed her arms waiting for them to finish their deal.

Kanan and Hera arrived at Vizago's camp with the container. Vizago opened the  crate looking inside.

"Any problem procuring these lovely ladies?"

"Nothing we couldn't handle, Vizago. Your intel was accurate. This time."

Hera placed a hand on her hips. "We got the good and took a bite out of the empire. That's all that matters."

Vizago called a droid forward. "Business is all that matters. But I love that you don't know that."

Above the meeting Tula quietly slid down the rock as the others talked. She took a moment to look the man over. There was something about him that was drawing her in. She could feel the force in him. If she didn't know any better she would have thought he was a Jedi or at least force sensitive. But also while observing him her observation of 'cutie' earlier was an understatement, he was very handsome. Seeing Vizago starting to walk away Tek made her move.

Pulling out one of her swords she activated the electric current and held the blade near Kanan's throat.

Kanan froze when a humming blade was put to his throat, Hera reacted reaching for her blaster.

"Stand down Hera!"

Tula moved to the side so Kanan could see her.

"You!"

Tula smiled. "Hello again cutie, told you we'd meet again." She stepped closer. "Now where is my brother?"

Hera raised a hand. "Ezra's at Tarkintown with our friends. He is unharmed I promise."

Tula looked at them a moment before putting her sword away. "I know he is unharmed, I'd feel it otherwise."

Kanan frowned. "Feel it?"

"Sibling connection." She crossed her arms. "Now can I see my brother?"

Hera nodded. "We'll take you."

Tula smirked at Kanan. "After you cutie."

Hera laughed as Kanan groaned. "Will you stop calling me cutie!"

"Then what should I call you?"

"Names Kanan Jarrus an this is Hera Syndulla."

"I'm Tula Bridger but you can call me Tek." 

As they walked off Hera looked over at Tula. "If I may ask how did you know were to find us?"

Kanan crossed him arms. "I'd like to know that as well."

"Common sense. Unlike my brother I knew what the symbols on the crates meant and you didn't strike me as pirates who wanted the weapons for yourself. So taking that I knew the one pirate around who paid people to do the dirty work for him."

"How do you know Vizago"

"I myself have done a job or two for him from time to time to get money for me and Ezra."

They made the short time to get to Tarkentown. Tek introduced herself to Sabine and Zeb as Kanan walked off.

"What kind of swords are those?"

Tek looked at Sabine before pulling out her swords. "One of my own design." She activated the electric current.

"Wow."

Tek held out one of the swords. "Go ahead."

Sabine took the sword taking a few swings. "Good balance, very durable. Its a fine weapon." She handed it back to Tek, who turned the current off and put it back int he sheath.

"So I hope my brother didn't cause you guys to much trouble."

Zeb chuckled. "Brother?"

"Yep. An I know how he likes to weasel his way around."

Hera chuckled. "He did and through my ship."

"That's Ezra."

Sabine tilted her head. "Just curious how old are you?"

"21."

Hera turned leading them to the ship. "There is somewhere we need to be."

Tula followed them her mind racing. "About the Wookie prisoners." When the others looked at her she shrugged. "I was there when Vizago was talking to you."

"We need to help them and then I promise we will take you and your brother home."

When they got to the ship Hera looked over to Tula. "Welcome to the Ghost."