Kay Flock- Studio

Its about 10:15pm and I was just chilling watching YouTube in my apartment, I should be out with my girls partying and getting drunk but Kevin texted me saying he was about to slide through to kick it so I stayed home but that was two hours ago and I'm getting impatient so I texted him again to see where he was at and I'm still being left on delivered.

I go on Instagram to pass time checking everyone's stories skipping a view of my friends feeling envy hit me a little, Dougie's story popped up and I see him smoking and drinking with kay, girls dancing to their music in the background in the studio.

I was pissed he had me waiting forever knowing full well that he was also partying, I turn my phone off and sit there confused "He must think shit sweet" Fuck him I get up and go to my bedroom to pick out my fit because if he gets to go out so do I.

I hurry and get ready wanting to catch up to my girls, ordering an Uber I finish up my make-up and checked myself out in the mirror feeling content I checked my phone seeing my Uber is waiting for me I rush out get in the car. He wanna play, let's play.

Kay's POV

"Yo kay, weren't you supposed to be chilling wit y/n ?" I looked up from my phone to see who was talking "uh nah I just her told I was sliding so she would stay her ass home always going out wit her hoe ass friends 'I spoke truthfully taking the blunt from Dougie "You wildin" Dougie said shaking his head exhaling "Got to keep my bitch on a tight leash" I laugh dabbing my guys nodding my head.

"Well she just posted herself twerking on her friends" I look up quickly making eye contact with Dougie "the fuck you say nigga?" "Here nigga look" I snatch the phone out his hand and replay the story her singing F.N.F with confidence shaking her ass on her thot ass friend "leash getting a little loose there huh?" I mugged the hell outta Dougie looking back at his phone seeing the story still playing  "Ight bet."

I get up and put my coat on picking up my keys "what you going to do ?" Dougie asked taking a hit of the blunt "I'm gonna blow that motherfucker up" I head out closing the door behind me hopping in my car making my way to the her location.

Y/n POV

I was drunk as hell and feeling good too. I broke away from the girls to find the bathroom stumbling, trying to find it. i bumped into someone to find it. "Shii you good shawty?" Fixing my dress and standing properly I look up at the person "My bad curacao got me fucked up" I giggle "All good shawty where you going?"

He put his hand on my hip to help keep me steady "Just trying to find the bathroom" this might just be the liquor talking but this nigga look fine as hell "want me to show you where it is ma?" I nodded my head he took my hand leading to where ever.

Seeing the bathroom door I thank him and was about to let go of his hand until I got snatched way "hey what the fuck?" Looking up I see kay in a ski mask mean mugging the fuck outta the dread head who helped me, well shit this nigga is tripping showing up here gripping me up like this.

"Who you?" Kay said getting all aggressive to the poor guy "I was just helping her to the bathroom brodie chill" he put his hands up in surrender kay nodded and walked away dragging me with him pushing me to get in the car "Bro stop mushing me" I glared at him before getting in "Don't fucking bro me" kay got in and just drove off the whole ride home was just silence.

Getting out the car I head to open the door Kevin following behind me, going inside plopping my bag down taking my heels off "fuck.." I mumble my feet are killing me and I have to deal with this asshole.

 sighing dropping down on the couch I go on my phone to text my girls that I'm home and what happened "You not gonna say shit?" rolling my eyes and focusing on my phone deliberately ignoring him.  

But for some reason he felt brave enough to snatch the phone out my damn hands I turn my head facing the non-existent camera because I must be getting pranked "Kevin give me my phone back I'm not about to play wit you" "Nah you gonna talk to me the fuck you doing in the club?" at this point I was over this me and Kevin are always going back an forth its exhausting I want more I deserve better.

I'm sick of the controlling and manipulative bullshit. "Kevin stop don't turn this on me I saw the post with you and Dougie partying when you told me you were coming over; You're trying to keep me in your grasp like I'm some damn dog and I'm over this for real Kevin I can't do this" I get up walking away to the kitchen "What you chatting bout?" Turning around seeing kay trailing behind me "We're done Kevin so take your ass back to the studio you there more then your here anyway".

Part 2 ? let me know what you think of this first imagine i will be posting more next chapter is Dougie B ❤❤❤ 

vote, comment, share and follow 

Request on instagram: x.x.talia.x.x

thanks for reading lovely's.