Set Da Trend-Drama

Setty and I, were chilling at home, watching Netflix and cuddling on the couch. We decided to go live on Instagram for more entertainment. Right off the bat the comments were wildin asking Setty how he feel after getting hit by the bus Setty cussed his teeth ignoring them I cant lie I was cackling  

Suddenly, I see a comment from Setty baby mama, Alia, who had been trying to get back with him for months. She wrote: "That bitch Y/n keeping my kids from seeing there dad. She stole Setty from me and she doesn't care about his son. She's a gold digger and a fucking treesha. Setty need to cut her loose."

I just chuckled mumbling trying to hold my tongue "Stupid bitch" Setty sat up looking the comment. "Bro Alia get the fuck out of here with that bullshit you and I were over long before I met Y/n. You slept with the opps  you lied to me about being pregnant again. You tried to trap me with a fake sonogram. Fucking thot bro every time I wanna see my kid I got to beg so go the fuck on."

Nodding and I added my two cents on this bitch: "You don't care about your own son either. You use him as a pawn to manipulate Setty and get money from him. You don't let him see his son unless he pays you or does what you want. You're a terrible mother and a horrible human being. You need to move the hell on and get some help." blocking her form the live.

I ended the live after a little not feeling the vibe anymore "You wanna come with me to the studio real quick" nodding my head in response getting up to putting on my shoes heading to  the car hopping in Setty got in on the drivers side "This another Collab or something?" I asked because I didn't wanna be in a room full of high drunks they breath be kicking "Nah just me and my producer finishing up my bit on Yagi's song".

We made it to the studio Setty was already in the booth doing his thing i was on my phone texting my friends  I took a picture on Setty's phone and posted it on Instagram. Setty's baby mama was blowing up his phone, getting angry. I ignored it, smirking. Shortly after, there was a banging on the studio entrance door.

I looked up and saw Alia standing outside. She had her hair tied back, a tight red dress, and high heels. She was holding a baby in her arms. She was screaming and cursing at the door.

"Setty! Setty! Open this damn door right now! I know you're in there with that little slut! You think you can just leave me and your son like that? You think you can just ignore me and act like we don't exist? You're a deadbeat dad, Setty! You're a piece of shit!"

She kept banging on the door, making a scene. I rolled my eyes and got up from the couch. I walked over to the door and opened it slightly. I looked at the woman with a smug expression.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

She glared at me and pushed the door open. She barged into the studio, still holding the baby. If she wasn't holding that damn baby I would of beat her ass she looked around and spotted Setty in the booth. She ran towards him, leaving me behind.

"Setty! How could you do this to me? How could you cheat on me with this bitch?" she yelled. She was out of her damn mind making a fool of her self she didn't even care that her baby was crying "Bro what the fuck is you doing here?" Setty walked out the booth taking his son from out her arms.

"You really trying to play me on social media Setty really , got this bitch disrespecting me as a MOTHER JEREMIAH  " I had enough she keep calling me out my name I'm gonna crash out "Say it again" when I tell you this girl thought she was tough walking all up in my face just to call me bitch I blacked out and punched her dead in her face and started wiping the floor with that bitch

"OK CHILL Y/n she get it" I let go of her backing up taking deep breaths "Whatever problem you got keep it with Setty" She got up quietly taking her kid back Setty telling her he'd pick up his son tomorrow.

Sitting on the couch feeling him staring at me not looking up from my phone I say "I'll do it again".

Next chapter is going to be Jo Bandz ( Explicit )❤ vote, comment, share and follow

Request on Instagram: x.x.talia.x.x

thanks for reading lovely's.