Dougie B- Streets

I'm outside right now chilling with my friends in the park. We just finished cleaning up our picnic. Kadijah and Jasmine wanted to keep walking around and maybe do a little shopping.

"Y/n!" Me and my friends look up to see who hollered my name so loudly, turning behind me. I see Dougie leaning up against a deli with his group, beckoning me to come over.

"You guys go on with out me I'm gonna go see what he wants" my friends shake their heads giving me mad attitude "If you don't leave that hob gobbling alone girl and come on" Jasmine said Kadijah nodding along agreeing "Girl stop he's not that bad it's just a chat anyway" 

Kadijah shook her head" Girl you know what type of nonsense he's involved in?" I nodded my head shrugging my shoulders; I care about Dougie so of course knowing what he does worries me but I cant bring myself to leave him alone "I'll see y'all later."

"Mm," they waved me off and walked away. I walked over to Dougie saying hi to the gang "what's up?" Our eye's meet he had that sly smirk on his face that made me weak "I was wondering when you were gonna pull up on a nigga" his hands went around my waist pulling me towards him.

I was cheesing on the inside but he don't need know all that "I mean what you want me to do you always busy" I say lightly pushing him away while smiling with my eye's "Only busy making money for us shawty" "Us huh?"

Nodding his head, he reached in the pocket of his pants, pulling out a fat stack of money, counting a few handing the counted cash to me like it's nothing.

I looked at the money then at him confused "Use that get your hair or whatever done because I'm taking you out tonight ma" he said that with his stupid sexy smile if his, I smiled back "What you want me to wear?" He smirked like I knew what he was thinking, which I did; slapping his shoulder lightly, I waved bye to him to go do what he said.

*Later that day*

Finished the last touches to my make-up double checking in the mirror I looked good, I got my hair done in a slick ponytail bought myself a soft pink dress that goes above my thighs and these cute pink velvet platforms to match.

Hearing my phone ring, I gather my things into my bag along with my phone, answering Dougie's call "I'm outside my heart" "I'm coming out now".

Dougie's POV

When I see Y/n walk out I was stressing shawty was looking so good I knew I was gonna be in a few fights with niggas because my girl is bad "Shit you looking beautiful mama" I said taking her hand making her do a 360 twirl "Thank you, you look good too baby." Opening the car door for letting go of her hand, getting in the other side of the car and pulling off.

*Third Person* 

The couple made it to the restaurant, they were greeted with a warm welcome and a table by the window, overlooking the vibrant street below. laughing and chatting, enjoying each others companying. 

As the night wore on, they made their way to a nearby club, where happy hour started. The music filled the air and the couple danced and drank, lost in the magic of the moment.

The night drew to a close, they strolled through the quiet streets, hand in hand, feeling grateful for the chance to spend this special night together. They knew that the memories of this evening would stay with them for a long time to come.

As Dougie and Y/n walked down the crowded street, Dougie couldn't shake the feeling that someone was following him. His demeanour changed he was more cautious of his surroundings , the feeling only intensified. He glanced over his shoulder and saw two guys behind him lurking faces covered dressed in dark clothes.

He turned a corner, waiting to see for sure that they were following them Dougie's hand went to his waistband, feeling the reassuring weight of his gun. Y/n looked at him concerned "What's wrong?" "Nothing ma keep walking to the car" seeing the guys turn the corner Dougie made his move "You trying to get active?" his hand stayed rested on his firearm eyeing the two "what you tryna do pussy?!" 

The two men proceed to pull out there weapons and phone, recording the altercation "Get active nigga get active" "BIG OGZ NIGGA WE GOT DRUGGIE B AND HIS BITCH LACKING" Dougie untucked his gun letting off shots, the men returning them.

 Y/n was  ducking behind the vehicle watching it unfold bullets flying everywhere the men ducking trying to dodge them "FUCK DOA NIGGA" "KEEP SPEAKING PUSSY" 

Y/n was not trying to be apart of this she was looking for a safe way out of this situation; hearing the sirens Y/n ducked turning her back and moved towards the sound seeing the police she stood up waving them down but she stopped her body froze Y/n had collapsed on the ground gasping for air she had caught a stray bullet in her back the only thing she could do was let out a single tear slowly losing consciousness and feeling seeing her partner being arrested screaming for her the darkness consumed her.  

Next chapter is Setty b ❤❤❤ vote, comment, share and follow

Request on Instagram: x.x.talia.x.x

thanks for reading lovely's.