𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - a bit messy

⚠️ hanky panky ⚠️

-ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ-

"I'm not mad," she softly spoke that followed with an exhale. She got up from beside him and sat down in front of a tree across from him. "I'm just upset. You have no right to decide what I do with my life, we're not together, I can be with another guy. I'm trying to let you go, and move on Johnnie. so please, just let me go." It took all of her strength to say something like that, she couldn't communicate because it feared her.

Having the father she did, she learned to just trap her emotions inside. She learned that any situation that involved her getting hurt, she just brushed it off and moved on with it. It was just the way life had worked, and she learned how to live with it. "I don't want you to leave," He whispered and it made her heart beat skyrocket. Her heart beat quickened as he got up and sat in front of her. "I love you."

their eyes glued to one another in sincerity. "We won't work," She whispered out and he moved closer to her, she leaned back and her back had hit the tree. He continued to lean into her more and he paused as soon as his breath brushed against her lips. "Johnnie we shouldn't do this." She whispered once more, but no efforts were made to move.

"I want you," Desperation leaked out from his voice and y/n noticed how excited she was getting. They both yearned for each other, and soon after...their lips crashed together. They both moved in sync, but with each second, it started to get messier and more heated. He grabbed her hips and placed her on his lap, his hands roamed her body as they still were kissing. He pulled away and looked at her, both out of breath. "I want you so bad."

"I do to," With that said they both were back to kissing, it was dark outside, and they were in the middle of the woods, but they didn't really care. She noticed how hard he was getting underneath her, so she took his shirt off and threw it. It wasn't long after he did the same to her, and they both continued to kiss. He got up slightly, placing her back on the ground carefully, he connected their lips once more. He used his knee to  brush against her sensitive part. "Fuck."

He smirked into the kiss, he was about to take off her pants, but from not far away they could see lights roaming everywhere. "shit." He grumbled as they both scattered to get their shirts. Once getting everything they had ran in front of them and made their way onto the street, parked with multiple cars. He ran to his car and she followed along, they both get into the car, and started to drive off.

"So does that mean we're together?"

"Johnnie we were 2 seconds close to having sex in the middle of the woods, yes, that means we're together."