The Scent Of Lemons

"If loving you is a sin, then I shall be condemned

"If loving you is a sin, then I shall be condemned." Alicent whispered in Daenaera's ear, Daenaera laid with her head against Alicent in the Godswoods. Alicent was reading a book to her on their studies, but they kept getting distracted.

"And i with you. You are my great love, the forever kind." Daenaera believes that, it had been four months since she was named heir and Alicent became hers. They have been living in blissful sin in the dark corners of the keep, and in the nights in their chambers. "When I am Queen, I should swift you away from your husband and keep you with me for all of time." They both had agreed to keep their relationship a secret, and they knew eventually, they would have to marry, a man. They would be together behind their husbands' backs, and they would love for all time.

"I am afraid forever is not enough time, my princess. I wish to be sentenced in this life and the next to always be locked in your arms, my lips upon yours." Alicent wanted to take her there, to place her lips upon her princess's, but they could be caught. Daenaera was locked between a book safely in Alicent's loving arms, a place she stayed often.

"And you shall, when I am queen, we should love without fear." Daenaera stole away a small peck, causing Alicent's day to brighten even more, "I promised Rhaenyra to ride with her." Daenaera pulled herself to her feet, then helped Alicent to her own feet. "Should you ride with me?" Daenaera had been attempting to convince Alicent to ride Veraxes with her.

"I am contempt as a spectator." Alicent gave her usual argument, but Daenaera had her own argument.

"And I am contempt with you at my side. You would be perfectly safe, strapped in the saddle with me to hold on to." Daenaera made her argument, Alicent found it difficult to turn down Daenaera. She had always had a soft spot for each other. Alicent had always known she was different, she was a sinner from youth. She had always knew she liked women, the thought of a man even touching her makes her feel physically sick.

Daenaera and Alicent were made for one another, they had came into the world on the exact same day, and had been raised aside one another from that day forth. The world thought they saw one another as sisters, but they were so much more. The love between them burned for much more than a moment in time. They had the kind of love the singers sang about. Forbidden, that would soon end in tragedy, but for a the moment, they had each other and that was all that mattered. "Okay." Alicent agreed, causing a huge smile to spread on Daenaera's face.