The Wedding of the King

Sorry for the bad quality, we have no good quality pictures of the deleted scene.

Under a moon had passed, it was the day of the King's wedding

Under a moon had passed, it was the day of the King's wedding. Alicent had sent word, she wished for Daenaera to help her ready for her wedding. Daenaera had avoided her father and former lover since they had announced the wedding. Daenaera kept to her chambers, or with her dragon, Rhaenyra had attempted to speak to Daenaera, to help her, but there was no remedy for a broken heart.

The Princess had her maid dress her in a red dress for House Targaryen, and her curly hair fell down in long waves. She had part of it braided at the top into a bun of braids. She had no plans to help Alicent Hightower, her greatest mistake. Daenaera left her chambers with Ser Criston by her side, she found herself being able to speak true to Ser Criston. He was a good listener and a newfound friend. "Princess, you do not have to attend her." Ser Criston said, but Daenaera was making way to her chambers. This was her last chance to speak to her, before Alicent was stolen from her forever, by her own father.

"I think it best I go to her. She has been my greatest friend, all my life. She dressed me when I was named heir and I must return the favor." Daenaera explained, Ser Criston opened the door to Alicent's chambers, it was filled with ladies. Alicent did not even turn around. She stared straight ahead in her dress of white. "Leave us." Daenaera's voice made Alicent turn around, neither spoke until they were alone.

"You came." Alicent had tears glistening on her cheeks, but Daenaera stood her ground, she would not fall into Alicent's arms. She was to be queen, she must be strong.

"We made a promise, to be by each others side on the others wedding day and I am true to my word." Daenaera reminded Alicent, "Let us ready you." Alicent turned around and Daenaera began lacing the dress of Alicent Hightower up.

"I'm sorry, Daenaera. I did not wish it to come to this. I do love you, I do and I meant every word I said-" Daenaera cut Alicent off, she did not want to hear any of it.

"Let us speak no more of it. It is your wedding day." Daenaera declared, she turned Alicent around and laced the back of her dress with tears streaming down her face. "You-you betrayed me, you broke my heart." Daenaera choked out, she wanted nothing more than to tell Alicent exactly how she felt. "I-I loved you, I still love you. We-we were happy once." Daenaera tied the end of the lace together on the dress of the future Queen.