The Four Mutated Turtles

April opened her eyes and rubbed her eyes while yawning and getting up from her side of the bed. Heading towards the kitchen and to probably make coffee and something for you and her  to eat so she looked inside the fridge and had an idea on what to make for both of them and grabbed a pan to start cooking. She got a message notification on her phone but couldn't answer it because she was cooking and didn't want to burn her food. So when she was done she put both the plates on the table and checked her phone to see a message from Leo with him saying ''Good morning, Apple.'' She smiled and a texted back.

She texted back with an ''G'morning Lee.'' and Leo texted back after she answered him with an ''Sleep any good?'' She texted back instantly with an ''Yeah, stayed up for a bit last night with Donnie.'' He texted back with an  ''Oh, talking about what?'' She texted back saying ''My friend and stuff. I also hit him with a pan by accident because I thought he was an intruder.'' She laughed remembering what happened last night. ''Lmfaoo, serves him right for not telling me where he was going. Wait your friend?'' He asked a bit confused. She replied back with ''It was an accident! Yeah I met her three days ago and now were friends/roommates.''

''Oh, cool. She seems nice.'' He said with a smile creeping on his lips through the phone. She rolled her eyes smiling and texted back saying ''Yes. She is nice. The best roommate ever!'' She giggled and went to the table to eat her food before her food got cold. ''I would to like meet this friend of yours.'' He said with a smirk and waiting for her reply back ''Lee, don't worry you will.'' She replied back and rolled her eyes but not in a rude way just a playful eye roll. When she was done eating she went to the kitchen and cleaned her plate and went back to the living room to sit on the couch and got a message notification she checked it and it was from Leo saying ''aha, can't wait. I might use my charming skills on her.'' He said with a flirty tone and a smile that was way big for comfort. ''Bet you can't wait to see her.''

She said already knowing Leo couldn't wait to meet her friend and use his charming skills on her but he didn't know that his twin brother was also gonna talk to her. Well lets say they actually met when all of them were kids and it was April's birthday but she ran out the apartment and to the rooftop where she started crying. She was just eight years old when she found out that her father was pronounced dead and his body was found in a dark alleyway. So she couldn't take the news and ran out her mother's apartment since little kids have trouble controlling their emotions and her mother ran after her but she couldn't find her.

That's when she met the turtles but she somehow wasn't afraid of them but she wasn't running away from them or anything. The first one to introduce himself was Donatello, Michelangelo being the hype one to see a human then was Raphael being a very overprotective brother and not trusting her at all and the last one was Leonardo who was trying to make a good impression on her but it didn't work. Her mother rushed to the rooftop and found her daughter up there but didn't find the person(s) she was talking to before she bust through the door. She walked to her daughter and hugged her before she began to cry again knowing that their life wouldn't be the same and her daughter started to cry too.

''So, when we gonna meet her?.'' He asked a little curious through the phone and getting hyped to actually meet her friend. ''Very soon, Whenever she wants to wake up from her beauty sleep.'' April rolled her eyes and looked at the bedroom they both shared but as roommates. ''Sounds good.'' Leo said with a smile and continuing to play his game while keeping his phone against the side of his head.

''Cool.'' she says while laying down on the couch and watching videos on her phone still aware that Leo still texting her. ''Cool.'' He replies back trying to figure out what else to talk to her about while she's waiting for her friend to wake up. ''Soooo..'' She says while trying to think of something to talk to him about the same thing he was doing. ''Sooo-'' He replies back awkward but only a little bit while trying to beat the final boss level. But he was very focused on finally beating the final boss level of the game he was playing ''Hey I said so first.'' She replies jokingly and laughing a little. ''And I said so after you.'' He replied back with a laugh and getting more concentrated on the game but still texting back. ''But I said it first though.'' she replied with a tongue out emoji after the worlds just being silly.