4 Proposal

In the splendour of a morning, alarm rings; the sound resonates in the hustling environment of the metropolitan. Rupturing her slumber, the alarm eventually worns out. Her eyelids flutter, scrutinising the surroundings. Bright hues of the sky strike her consciousness.

She wakes up with a jerk upon realising the hour. She rummages the nightstand for her cell to see nine in the morning. Her palm connects with her forehead, "Damn! The shooting starts in half an hour."

Hastily finishing her chores, she rushes to her office igniting her two wheeler's engine. Wind blew her hair once she rode on the mainroad. However, Bombay is renowned for its traffic congestion.

A fatigue sigh flees past her lips as the high population besiege her way. "Hello to latency!" Her forehead wrinkles with tension. "Such a great dream it was. I'd become a superstar. 'Cause of this imbecile director's early calltime, it is shattered."

The corner of her lips turn down in a dramatic wail. "Not again. If I'm late today it will be subtracted from my salary. I've been warned a few times now." She witnesses the growing congestion in the vicinity.

Minutely escaping the place she reaches her office. Advertisement production company stands upright with several sheets concealing the shooting going inside. Shrewdly she tries sneaking in. If any of her acquaintances perceived her shrewd presence, it may prove to be a great turmoil for her. Just as she is about to enter the vanity chamber, an obnoxious voice fiddles with her steps.

"Avneet!"

Her body freezes immediately, ducked down. She squeezes her eyes tightly once she's caught red handed sneaking in the vanity. Incoherent curses escape her lips in the critical situation. Her stature turns around steadily, a feverish smile makes its way to her articulated lips.

"At last, madam considered to bless us with her benign visage." The boss's sugar coated voice cringes her.

She stammers, instantly considering an excuse, "Actually... sir!"

"Shut up!" He yells, flinching her. Her eyes close to avoid his ominous visage. "How many times have I told you to reach early? Your entire crew has arrived and are waiting for you to begin the shoot." He shouts furiously, spitting on her face as she scoots away in disdain.

Her eyelids become heavy hearing his continuous blabbers. She feels drowsy although is immediately awakened by another cry of angst.

"Avneet!"

"Yes sir! Yes!" She is jolt awake.

"In the vanity." He commands.

She has to follow his command, cursing her fate. She whims, dramatically, "One day I will order and you'll comply."

Avneet stands beside her co-actors, having a subsidiary character. Camera rolls capturing the futuristic actors and the director's voice reverberates tearing their ear drums.

"Action!"

Camera bans to the protagonist of the ad film to whom sweet and delicate tone is uttered.

"Action, madam!"

She shoots glare at the protagonist who is favoured. Working hard since the age of nine in the entertainment industry yet she wasn't credited the fame and name she deserved. Several bribed and achieved popularity howbeit she placed her faith on her deeds. She aims to shine as a star someday, but by her skills.

"One day, I will also be a renowned actor shining among huge celebrities."

________________

Several esteemed personalities enter the giant deliberation chamber upon receiving the message. The ministers, courtiers, even the commander of the royal army are present. In a general consideration, the commander doesn't participate. This while, his presence with the generals intrigues them more.