5 Rumour

Teri yeh adayein hai saari qaatilana...
Tera deedar hua, Pehla sa pyaar hua,
Pehli hi baar hua is dil ko.

_________________

"The strikes soaring explosively high in the northern regions of Aparanta-" 

The royal family dwells in the drawing room, leisurely rejoicing the moments of tranquillity. Prince Abhishek is about to switch the channel however some pieces of the reporter's words are able to steal their attention.

"Yuvraj Siddharth Rajvanshi, a big business tycoon and the heir to the throne of Aparanta sparked dating news with an emerging actress after their encounter at the airport as stated by the actress."

Prince Siddharth who hasn't paid a heed to his surroundings before snaps his head at the sudden revelation on the national tv. His eyes hold the inquisity as his eyebrows furrow in bewilderment.

Everyone else casts a glance of accusation at him, whose expressions are pulled taut behind his hardened visage. His fingers curl up into fist, exploiting the cell in his grasp.

"Find out about the girl!"

The growl travels through the phone whilst others are beheld as evidence to his true hues.

"I'm reaching."

With a strike of lightning he disappears leaving others confined in the bubble of questions. Possessing zilch authority, they recline as mere spectators to the scene getting unfolded.

A gust of sigh flees past her lips, "Another girl." The queen shakes his head in utter disappointment.

____________________

A commotion halts all the vehicles running on the road. The royal vehicle halts, faltering others trailing behind. Prince Siddharth reclines in one of the cars while other cars running shelters his sepoys. His assistant gets down, inspecting the surroundings and clearing the pathway.

In the brief moment, he sleuths his environment. His eyes halt at the scenery and few physically challenged children appear in the vision. The children have arrived at the museum but it seems so the security is determined to humiliate them.

"How will you enter the museum with this cane and iron leg?" The snarky comment tear up the children.

"There is no home for you inside. Leave." One of them firmly commands.

His glare hardens at the discriminatory guards. However, before he can initiate any actions a harsh slap tinges the guard's cheeks.

"Who bestowed you the authority to prompt the verdict for the children?" The girl angrily confronts 'em.

"Ma'am they are--"

She harshly cuts them off, "They have all rights and authority to be the audience of the show held for them." 

"I'll see who who dares to stop me." She besteads the students to enter the museum. Due to the effect of her action earlier even the guards opt not intrude. She gently holds their hand, assisting them all the way upstairs.

A smile fleeting yet gentle kisses his lips. His eyes endears the moon before. She blesses him with life.

After helping the children, she twirls around, her tresses kissing her cheeks. Envy burns up his chest of the mere locks. However, a gentle tug steals her attention.