II

So my Villain life is not actually Villain life?

Kim Roksu, now known as Terrence Valentine, frowned as he relaxed with his tsuntsun big brother and adoring father. He was a bit disappointed since he was roaring the way he did back when he transmigrated as Achille Agriche. This Villain family was quite chill.

It did not even take three seconds for his name to be registered as Valentine's third son.

This family reminded him of Claude's vicious arbitrariness and Millaion's strict doting in some ways.

"So, who is the lady you have been telling us to look for?"

"A siren," he replied flatly.

Tristan looks at him and hands him a cookie. Wow, it reminded him of the Cookie he used to get from White Star when he was Naru.

He happily ate the cookie and smiled calmly at the two.

These two men, on the other hand, think he is odd because he is unfazed by their murderous aura. Indeed, the child possesses a holy but murderous power.

Well, he's cute.

His chubby cheeks, golden eyes, and red hair made him stand out.

"This hair would look lovely if it were longer."

"Similar to the Lords?"

"Father."

"Father." He childishly acted and smiled at them.

Tristan hums in contentment.

Lloyd, on the other hand, brews the tea and feeds it to him. He ended up being pampered by both.

It was around this time that a boy with blonde hair came into view. He was stunning, but Lloyd takes the top spot for him. He wondered how Lloyd would mature. He should have his all-time favorite six-pack abs and well-toned muscles.

Hah. I have a feeling Ron is lurking around somewhere.

To be honest, he should just get used to it. That legendary lemon tea will be with him for the rest of his life! Just watching his new older brother brew the same way that vicious old man brewed his lemon tea made him have the chills.

"A redhead."

He looked at him. He could see that this boy would die young. It's amazing how the God of Death's power must have imprinted on his soul to the point where he could predict someone's fate. He had been using the god of death's power for several worlds already. It wouldn't be strange if he got the hang of it.

"What are you looking at?"

"You are going to die young," he said, dropping another bomb to annoy someone. Tristan and Lloyd were both staring at him.

"What a powerful divine power," Tristan exclaimed, looking at his second son. His name, if Terrence recalls correctly, was Vincent.

He innocently tilted his head and smiled that scummy smile. Tristan's second son is also a son-of-a-bitch, so he might as well act as a bitch.

He paused the moment he heard another song inside his head.

He instinctively looked up in the direction where the voice came from.

"You can really hear it as well," Tristan said. He hears this voice whenever intent is fully in him. It's been a few days since he last heard this and years since the last siren from Cortez County died.

"It seems that the entire mansion was also being purified," Lloyd said. Ever since the boy came into the Grand Duches's room and evoked such powerful divine power, it feels as if the entire Valentine was covered in such pure light. It was way better than when the priest came from Garcia.