V

"Dummy! Dummy Hyunnim!" little Renren began punching his big brother's arms. His punch didn't even hurt one bit. "Why do that? Brute! Dummy! Dummy! Look, Noona-in-law is pwetty but Hyunnim is a dirtbag! Dummy! Dummy!"

Lloyd could feel his ear breaking with the nag. He caught little Renren's hand and frowned. "Stop that, you're going to hurt yourself."

At least he knew, he's stupidly born sturdy and not cute!

The toddler frowned and pouted at him. The worst has just passed and the duchess is safe for now. Ren's power of death could only keep it at bay. It's expected because it's the power of the God of Death he's using, not this world's god of death.

He jumped off Lloyd's lap and settled on Lark's back.

"DUMMY!" and dashed off, leaving Lloyd to crackle in annoyance.

"You're lucky." Lloyd hissed. He can't get angry with that boy at all! He just found him cute!

Lloyd turned around to greet the new family who wished to become Valentine's vassals.

He sat in the chair and looked at the auburn-haired man. He could tell he was strong; he reeked of blood and exuded the seasoned aura of a murderer.

Three families expressed their desire to become vassals.

Well, he needs to find some servants for Terrence so that he does not end up being kidnapped inside Valentine.

"My name is Lloyd Cardenas Valentine." He introduced himself, his sword unsheathed. He glared at them, using his black aura to intimidate them.

The three new vassals bow their heads and introduce themselves one by one.

"My name is Vicross Molran, and I represent the Molran Marquessate."

"My name is Phaeton Wales of the Wales County."

"Cale Barrow from the Dark Guild."

Lloyd had the impression that they were not like other people. He smiled and said, "As new vassals of the Valentine, you will have the full support of the Grand Duchy; of course, you must serve your masters as if your life depends on it."

He got the impression they were not here to serve the Duchy.

"The Lord in your mind?" he asked.

The three of them looked at each other and said, "We wanted to serve the Youngest Valentine."

"My younger brother, Terrence?"

"Yes, Your Grace."

Lloyd knew the resolve in their eyes. The Saint-Apparent Azrael descended from a fallen noble family. It is said that his family's names were removed from the list of nobles simply because the saint should never be considered a noble. That Family has loyal vassals who have been looking for their master.

Are they the people in question?

No, he cannot risk putting his guardian angel in danger.

"Allowed. However."

All three heads of the family looked at him.

"Should you cause danger to him..." His sword is stabbed on the floor, while he sits like a true ruler of the world. "I will take your life."

"Yes, Your Grace."

.

.

Little Ren and Lark went outside. It is still raining heavily. That is when they noticed the Siren standing beneath the dead cherry tree.