III

Pretending to be happy when you are in pain is just...

...an example of how strong of a person you are...

Terrence was left at the Valentine Mansion because his older brothers were returning to school.

He can occasionally hear the voice inside his head, but there is something wrong with how he hears it. Divine and mythical power should not be mixed.

As he stared at his cintamani, he received a message from the God of Death.

[Roksu, your senses have sharpened as you have become more accustomed to other worlds, especially when it comes to creatures of darkness.]

So sirens are typically creatures of darkness?

Of course, they can destroy minds, and he is currently within the duchy of demonic aura.

I'll have a hard time tracking a fragment of the Sealed God.

"Hello, Mama," he said as he opened the doors to the grand duchess's room. She would be stunning if it were not for her current weak constitution. He notices that her life is being used to further Lloyd's power. Demonic intent is a curse passed down through the Valentine family.

This might also be why the Grand Duchesses of the Valentine Grand Duchy die young. It's the whole bloodline's curse. It's way too dangerous for those who are not Valentines.

"Hello." Her voice sounded weak but it's better than the last few days she has been. The scent of death is still strong but every time he visits her, this power turns slow.

"Mama, I can't reach you; can I climb the bed?" he asked.

The Grand Duchess Sabina laughed slightly. "Of course, I could not believe my stupid husband had adopted such an adorable child when I only had scumbag older sons."

"I'm scammy as well." He's a scamming bastard. He had been for the last few worlds.

Sabina smiled as she allowed the boy to touch her. It is been a long time since she has not relapsed. Even though it is still difficult to get through the day, she can feel her soul being cleansed.

"You'll get well soon."

"How can you say that?"

An adorable reddish-brown doe looked at her.

"You will meet a fairy soon."

"A fairy?"

"Hm. A beautiful fairy with a beautiful voice. I'm sure you'll be able to walk under the sun soon." Terrence smiled innocently as he placed Sabina's hand down.

Sabina looked at him and said, "Thank you, baby."

Of course, Tristan's entrance into the room shattered that warm moment.

"Let's go somewhere, son!"

Terrence was carried like a sack of rice over the grand duke's shoulder.

"Rest well, dear; we will be back; this son needs to work out." Tristan kissed the Duchess' cheeks without caring whether the toddler saw them or not. He even kissed her passionately and chuckled while holding the toddler in his arms.

"Waaahhh." Terrence acted shy. He placed his hand on his eyes while peeking at these cute scene!

Sabina could not help but laugh a little.

"He is five years old."

"I am just making him sweat; he is been piggying himself for the last few days."