Chapter 2 - Merry Mercenary Mischief

Scout continued walking down the hallway wondering what was going on in the rest of the RED team's base he then took a step outside to find Engineer and Pyro, Engineer was seemingly telling stories to Pyro while they both took a sip from their cup of hot cocoa although Pyro still wore his gas mask or she- they?... it's a gas mask pouring most of the hot sweet chocolate liquid onto its mask instead of drinking it as they refused to remove it even to drink things.

Engineer, then looked up at Scout as he noticed him come outside he began to gesture for him to come over and sit down as Pyro continued to make a mess of the hot chocolate all over their outfit Scout hesitated, but still decided to sit down on the log giving a confused look at Engineer as he began to speak "So what are you two talking about?" he said trying to make the mood less awkward as he slowly scooted away from Engineer and Pyro.

"Nothing much, just sipping on hot cocoa with Pyro-" the Texan paused as he looked over to his gas mask-wearing friend with a speechless expression as Pyro finished pouring the hot cocoa he had made for Pyro all over their face and the ground which visually disappointed Engineer as he stared down at the mess on the ground. Pyro stared back at Engineer only uttering confused-sounding mumbled speech as Pyro seemed unaware they were doing anything wrong, to begin with, Engineer gave him another disappointed glare at his gas mask-wearing friend as Scout hesitantly spoke up to break up the deafened silence between the two as he managed to utter "Uh- Pyro you know that's not how you are susposed to drink hot chocolate right-" Scout said with a nervous expression on his face as the sound of them both erupting into laughter at the situation that unfolded stopped his train of thought completely, as he pulled his hat over his eyes as he ran away seeming completely embarrassed as he desperate to get out of that awkward situation as he quick spat out of a lame accuse before running off.

Scout currently found himself out of Snipers, well sniper tower. He rarely saw that man leave that place as he was certain he spent most of the day waiting for that perfect opportunity. Although he never cared much for the man, as he tended to make any causal conversation into a weird one, he was still a part of the team despite his weird obsession with using "Jarate" as a method of combat...whatever that yellow substance was it most definitely was a war crime.

He eventually worked up the courage to climb on the raggy wooden ladder up to where Sniper usually resided, he was a few miss steps from falling to his demise but eventually managed to get up there without any major issues as he was greeted by the sight of the rugged it older man as he took a long sip from his pot of coffee as he didn't bother to pour it anymore as it slowly turned to look at Scout before he could even make a sound as he probably has a third sense for people sneaking up to him nowadays. "What are you doing up here on Christmas Eve mate?... Don't you have a family to spend it went?" The Kiwi with an Australian said in a joking manner as he held his rifle tightly like his life depended on keeping it close. "Eh, I could ask you the same thing- and what the hells with the whole peeing in jars thing?- you know we have bathrooms in the base it's literally just a few minutes to get there from here!" Scout said this with a scowl as he seemed tired of the disgusting behavior of his teammate as Sniper simply shrugged off his statement as he took another long sip from his coffee pot.

"Look I am the professional here, not you so you don't get to question my methods...especially when they work so well I mean have you seen the look of disgust on the face of that BLU weasel they got on their side?" Sniper said this seeming overly excited by this whole deranged fighting method as he chuckled out a harsh-sounding laugh as he started to choke on the coffee he had failed to swallow Scout had to hold in a bust of laughter at the sight as it caused him to forget what he even came up there for.

- Unfinished -