The Trio

It was nearly Summer Break, the end of the trios 3rd year at Hogwarts. At this time it was also coming to the end of the exams which Owen and George were really happy about, Rachel not so much, she loved exam time. The only thing she didn't like was trying to help Owen and George study. On this particular day all three of them were in a good mood as it was the gryffindor vs slytherin quidditch match so they got a break from classes and exams. Owen was the gryffindor seeker and George was the goalie so they were on their way to go get ready. Rachel was making her way with them before she parts ways to go to the stands, when Vin then bumps into Owen, "watch it fatty!" he says walking away. Rachel then rolls her eyes and Owen says "Whatever, we will just beat his ass at the game today!". Rachel then says good luck to the guys as she goes to the stands. The game starts and everyone is cheering, the weather was cloudy and slightly raining but it never bothered anyone. Early on Owen had caught sight of the Golden Snitch so he went straight for it. Vin see's this but he isn't able to see the Snitch so he decides to follow Owen. The two of them then disappear into the clouds.

In the clouds Vin loses sight of Owen, He sits there on his carpet looking around trying to see Owen again but can't see him. Suddenly, a dragon appears from the clouds going straight for him. Vin is able to just dodge the dragon, but the dragon then lets out a breath of fire catching Vin's carpet. Vin panicking moving to the edge of the carpet ends up falling to the ground, as he is falling coming out of the clouds everyone starts screaming and one of the professors rush and casts a spell stopping Vin from hitting the ground. Rachel, worried about what's happening in the clouds, looks over to George who also has no idea what's happening. The professor goes down checking on Vin as ashes start to fall, on closer inspection he discovers that it's actually Vins carpet. Owen, still clueless to what's happening, is continuing on trying to get the snitch, he then loses sight of the snitch when suddenly there is a flash of orange to the right of him when suddenly the dragon emerges from the orange going straight for him. Owen quickly dive's on his broom, the dragon following him as they emerge from the clouds. Everyone starts to panic and run. Rachel panics a bit but rushes for her broom. George is a bit shocked but then starts casting random spells but this starts to anger the dragon more. The dragon then changes direction and starts to go after George. He then starts swerving out of the dragon's way.

Rachel then comes flying out on her broom shouting "Those spells won't work idiot!! It's a fire dragon! Use water and earth based spells!!" There is shouting coming from the professors as they rush trying to get students to safety. Owen flys over to Rachel while shouting to George ''Don't panic George!!" George then screams back at Owen "How the fuck do you expect me not to fucking panic!! I have a Dragon trying to fucking kill me!!" Rachel then shouts to George ''Bring the dragon closer to the ground, I have a plan!!!" She then turns to Owen ''Owen remember that spell that makes vines?!" Owen looks at her "Yeah? What about it? You don't think that will actually hold the dragon down do you?!" Rachel the shouts at him "Just fucking do it!! It will give us time to think of something!" As George brings the dragon closer down, Rache and Owen get in position being at either side of the dragon, they time it and start to cast the spell. Vine's start to wrap around the dragon. Rachel shouts to George "Get your ass down here and help us!!" As she casts the spell, wrapping the dragon's legs together. George then joins, focusing on shutting the dragon's mouth. The dragon now lays wrapped up, the mouth trapped shut, its wing's stuck against its body, the legs tied together and its tail now stuck to the ground as the three finish casting the spell. Owen then has some quick thinking as Rachel goes to check on george. Owen then proceeded to go up to the dragon's head and cast a charm knocking out the dragon. The head of the houses then came over telling the three to get away from the dragon as they took over.

A week later exams were over, and it was the final big dinner where they found out who won the house cup. Before they revealed who won, Dumbledor had some last points he wanted to reward. He proceeded to award Rachel and George 10 points each and Owen 15 points. From this it put Gryfindor in the lead and they won the house cup. All of the Gryffindor table were up on their feet cheering, shouting and clapping. There was one one who wasn't, Owen. He sat at the table looking at everyone just clapping. He had a big secret which was ever since their second year he has wanted to be a Slytherin and he was determined to find a way. Yes he loved his friends in Gryffindor but not only was his mission Slytherin to be like some of the greatest wizards to ever live. There was also a girl.

The next day was time to depart home. They all said their goodbyes, saying they will send each other letters with their owls.

What will happen next year? Will Owen become a Slytherin? Who is this mystery girl?