Chapter 3

Yoongi POV

TWIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF RAPE

Hoseok sighed and spoke, "He did sleep with the old manager-"

He was cut off by Namjoon, "I'm calling the manager and having his con-"

He was cut off by an angry Hoseok, "Let me fucking talk," he said coldly.

Namjoon stayed silent but nodded and Hoseok continued.

"He did sleep with him, but...." he sighed as tears formed in his eyes, "but it wasn't by choice."

Everything fell quiet, Jungkook gasped, "Are you saying that..."

"Yes Kook, the old manager raped him. He didn't willingly sleep with him," he spoke.

Everything in me ran cold. I called him a slut.

Hoseok looked at me with tears streaming down his face, "If he didn't let the manager rape him, then he would have targetted you Yoongi," he told me, "and he couldn't have let that happen. Not to you."

My face paled as Jin spoke up, "He let the manager rape him to protect Yoongi??" He asked pain in his voice.

Hoseok nodded as Jungkook pulled him into a tight hug. Taehyung joined the hug crying along with them.

He protected me from a rapist but got raped in the process. I thought. And I treated him so horribly, while he protected me from that sick bastard.

Namjoon then spoke up, "Where is he?? He rushed out of the door," he asked.

We all shrugged, then Hoseok spoke up panick in his voice, "Shit!! Jimin is suicidal Namjoon!!" He rushed out, "After it happened, I caught him cutting, and he always talked like he wanted to die!! He would stop eating!!"

Namjoon's face paled. "Shit. Let's go."

We rushed out looking for Jimin.

At a Mountain Top

We stopped to take a break. "Where would he be at??" Jin asked.

I heard Taehyung spoke up, "What if it is too late??" He asked crying. "What if we pushed him too far??" He cried and my heart broke.

He was right though. What if we were too late??

I heard Namjoon speak up, "It isn't too late, we will find him," he spoke confidently, but he sounded like he doubted himself.

We stayed quiet and in the silence, I heard a sniffle, "Did you hear that??" I asked them.

They shook their heads but quickly their heads snapped up when the sniffle came but louder along with a cry.

We rushed where the noise came from. Once we pushed through the clearing, we froze.

There stood Jimin close to the edge of the cliff.

"Jimin??"