Episode 22: Colder stone walls

The contestants had woke up to a message on their doorstep. It had a map with an X at the end. Following it led them all to... A... Cave...? Vintage and Cookie stood before it "Good morning contestants! Remember episode 9 in season 1? Cold stone walls?" Calligraphy Pen immediately growled "HELL NO." Before turning around. Screwdriver grabbed his shoulder. "Calli?" "LAST TIME WE DID THIS STUPID CHALLENGE THERE WAS A CAVE IN. I AIN'T GOING IN THERE." Screwdriver grabbed Calli's hand "I'm sure it'll be fine!" Calligraphy Pen immediately shut up. His face bright red from Screwdriver suddenly grabbing his hand. Vintage continued "There's a crate inside with rope, a pickaxe and 1 torch inside for each team! The goal is to make it to the end! Have fu- Oh that's right! The rejoining contestant! The rejoining contestant is... Drumroll please... Fruit Punch!" Lipstick and NP gasped "OMG! FP! JOIN OUR TEAM!" FP chuckled "Yeah. I'll join The Fashionistas!" Vintage smiled "Awesome! Go on then!" She ran over to her team. Who was very welcoming.

The teams walked inside the cave. Suddenly a voice boomed "A quick warning!: I literally haven't gone in this cave in over a year! It's also probably more unstable than my mental stability. Ha. Oh also uh... If you remember clicking "I agree To These Terms And Conditions" when signing up for the show it covers any legal stuff! Including your death if should happen! Hav-" the voice was cut off with static. When suddenly the entrance caved in. Leaving only the torches for light.

TCLLAD:
Broom looked over at Flower. She always loved caves and spelunking. But her face stayed as Solemn as it had been since episode 19. Broom sighed. He glanced back at his team. Calli and Screwdriver were talking. He could've sworn he saw a layer of red over Calli's face. But it was probably just the torch. OK seemed disconsolate. As he had been for some time. Milkshake was as chipper as ever. Trying to cheer OK up.

Gay.:
CB stared at the destroyed exit "Well. We're not going anywhere anytime soon." Lavender nodded. Taking hold of the torch. Chip slowly and casually approached CB. But CB seemed to drift away towards Razorblade, FL and Lavender. It slowed down watching CB with them. Bottle approached them "You doin okay?" They sighed "Yeah. Let's go."

TBT (WTAL.):
Dorito grumbled angrily. Apple Pie took notice of his sour attitude "Doorito? Yow owkay?" "Yeah. My leg just hurts is all. I need to buy a new crutch." Apple Pie smiled "Oi con Corry yow!" Dorito glanced away "Nah. I got it!" Apple Pie was confused. If walking hurts why walk? But never the less he nodded. Letting Dorito hobble on his own. Nutella looked over at The Fashionistas. Specifically PB and J. What nest said fluttered through buns brain. But bun didn't just want to forgive them so easily. They hadn't even apologized. Bun sighed angrily.

The Fashionistas:
The team grabbed their gear. Lipstick holding the torch. "So, FP. You like, have to tell me what the Hotel is like!" FP chuckled "Oh well, it was like, fine. It was better with Stocking though!" NP was following the 2 when she stopped and looked over. She saw something. A glistening light. She started walking towards it. Only to feel the ground suddenly grumble around her feet. Before she could even scream the ground consumed her as she fell. Jelly looked over at Peanut Butter "Did you hear something?" Peanut Butter shrugged "Must've been the wind." "...We're in a cave."

TCLLAD:
The team walked through the damp cavern. When suddenly broom stopped. "Wait." The team stopped behind him. He stared up at the celling. Pointing the torch in his hand up. When suddenly a deep rumble erupted from the floor. Broom whispered "We have to back up. Very... Very slowly." The team started slowly backing up. Occasionally bumping into each other. When Screwdriver tripped. Suddenly it felt like there was an earthquake. The ground shook vigorously. Broom yelped out "Quick! Back the way we came!" The team ran towards the exit. But the ground broke beneath them and the celling collapsed.

Broom & Calli:
When Broom opened his eyes he was deep inside the cave. The torch was gone and it was pitch black. Broom grabbed his phone and turned the flashlight on. Looking around, the stone walls were damp and cracked. He also picked up the bundle of rope. Slowly Calli, who was next to him sat up "What the hell?" Broom glanced at him "We're seperated from the others. We have to go find a way out." He noticed Calli's expression. He looked a bit scared. As if he was terrified but trying to hide it. Calli nodded. Standing up. Broom walked forward. Calli was having a hard time making out where he was. The brown on him was only a bit darker than the walls of the cave. But thankfully the light from the flashlight let him at least faintly see where he was.