!!DISCLAIMER!!

If you're someone like me with no good social life and bored in school, then welcome! I have no idea why I'm doing this, but I figured that since my last obsession was Danganronpa and I wanted to write a fanfic, I'll do this. For context of this story, it will have a main storyline, and in between would be oneshots of whatever I can think of. 

                                                                                         - TWS!!-

                    -SH

                    - ATTEMPTED SOUP N SLIDE (if you get it you get it)

                   - N*GITO

                   - CRINGE

                  - DR*GS (You know who)

                 - DEPRESSING THOUGHTS IG (does that count)

                                                                 This story will include the following:

                 - SHIPS 

                 - ANGST

                 - FLUFF

                 - SLIGHT SWEARING 

                - SILLY PEOPLE BEING SILLY

                - NAGITO COMING IN WHENEVER SOMEONE SAYS "hope" BECAUSE MY HUMOR IS DULL 

                                                                         *HEADCANONS*

- Kokichi having light purple hair after Maki shooting him with the arrow and stuff.

- Kokichi's hair tips changing everytime he drinks something that's not Panta (skull) 

- Shuichi REALLY likes German Shepherds, mostly because as a kid, he would watch those silly cop shows and get really invested when one of those dogs were sniffing out the criminals or substances.

- Kiibo once fell in love with a waffle iron (You'll see this soon)

- Maki learned to actually be.. sorta good friends with Kokichi. Still fighting but hes a little more tolerable.

- Kokichi's claustrophobia got SO much worse when he got turned into pancake batter. He likes hugs still, but he has to initiate it.

- I imagine D.I.C.E to be like the Croods and just sleep on each other (Kokichi always lays on top so he doesn't die)

- Maki took up karate classes with Tenko as a kid (weren't really friends, just happened to throw eachother to the ground from time to time)

- Himiko teaches Tenko to swim from time to time, with the help of Asahina (because she can't stand any degenerate males helping her)

- Himiko upgrades her magic from time to time with the help of Tenko and Angie (And to pull a super cool flower bouquet out the hat trick one day to impress them) 

- Kokichi got that heterochromia (Its pretty okay.

- I always headcanon for my ships that one person is naturally cold (Shuichi, Tenko, Kaito, bunch of others ig) and the other one is naturally warm(Kokichi, Himiko, Maki, etc) so it makes great cuddle schemes and balance eachother out. 

                                            Well that is all for the front page, might do a headcanons part two if I can think of some but for now just comment some and I might add to it lol. I'll also make a Mitsukou oneshot thing someday when I feel like it so wait for that if you're interested. Or not, might take like 5 years or something.

                                   EXPECT THIS TO BE UPDATED SOON (lie, don't.)

                                                       THANKS FOR READING!!!!