Chapter 5

His

I stretch feeling the soft fabric on my body, my legs rub against each other and I turn to lay on my stomach before feeling something odd. I decide to sit up and it takes me a minute to look around, my room is quite different than I remember leaving it yesterday, it's.. clean. My clothes aren't on the floor and my desk is cleaned up from all my papers and pens that layed there for days on end. 

I get up to head to the kitchen, and within a few steps I realize, my panties are missing. This pervert from the club took my panties. I just stand there, in the middle of my room, stunned by the realization. After a few minutes of thinking I go back to my room and look around, what else could he have taken?  Assuming it's him and my neighbor didn't wake up, kill him, and taken my panties instead. 

I go to my room and immediately open my underwear drawer. While they are all there, something is different. They all have a letter written in marker at different spots of the panties, I pick one up and see a "C" written on the back.

"What the actual fuck" I just hold it and look at all the other panties in the drawer. Even my lace does, my beautiful and expensive panties.. ruined.  I had to change to get to my tutoring session so I had no choice but to wear them.

I can feel my face get red but honestly can't decide if it's from anger or embarrassment. Should I tell Olivia? She'll definitely freak out there's no way this is legal. I pick up my phone and dial her number, the line rings a few times before I hear her pick up.

"What's up Elle?" I pause for a second, it's really not wise to tell her, she'll take it worst than me.

"Um, still meeting up for the physics tutoring?"

"Yup I'll be there! Counting on ya to understand whatever the hell is going on."

"Okay great, I'll meet you at the door in 30." I hang up and stare down again at the marked underwear, "That's gotta be the most perverted thing ever..." I slip out of the dress I wore all night before heading to take a quick shower.

30 minutes later

I walk up to the doors of the library and head to the 3rd floor, where tutoring takes place. Given I was mainly good in those courses I decided to become a tutor in my spare time, It;s something to add to my resume and some extra cash so there's quite literally no reason I wouldn't do it. Olivia comes and keeps my company too, aside from actually helping her understand stuff, so really I even get payed to hang out with friends. 

I finally get to the designated tutoring space and notice a few more people, nothing unusual given midterms are coming up, except someone catches my eyes. It's the same guy from last night, the one that was in my apartment.

I freeze for a moment before finding Olivia in the back and going straight to her. She makes room for me next to her before asking me,

"You look awfully pale, what happened?"

"Oh nothing, it's just the guy over there, I recognize him from the club, he's the one who made the other guys go away" she looks in his direction before turning to me with the biggest grin ever.

"That's called faith, go help himmm, he's in the tutoring section after all, and you're a tutor."

"I would actually rather eat the soles of my shoes" she giggles at my comments before getting ready for the tutoring session.