𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪❜𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦.

━━ 𝒉𝒊 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 and please be welcome to nothing but wine and tea in its rewritten era! after lot of talking with the pillow, i made the decision to retake this fanfic, because i truly love it with all my heart and because i truly helped me to get through my grief. this version will have bilbo's pov aaaaand rhlain's pov aká thorin's daughter before known as evrin. this is still being my very first work in the tolkien world and english is still being my second language, so please forgive me for any grammatical errors you may see in the future;  this story can also be found available on ao3 under the same name, both story and user.

as a little reminder, i must admit that i'm writing this fanfic mainly for myself, my psychologist told me a long time ago that the best way to express myself was through writing, i'm sure that this is not what he meant but here we are.

━━original character: rhlain and her family from her mother's side completely belong to me, in the same way their existence, dialogues, story, family line, among others things are.
━━canon: as i mentioned before, this story is an au so i want to explain a couple of things that are the following: 
one. the quest to erebor did happen, but bilbo wasn't part of it. 
two. the geography of middle earth is kind of different so the journey to erebor was: ered luin, beorn's house, rivendell, the carrock, the shire, bree. the lonely mountains are between bree at its left and dale, laketown and mirwook at its right.
three. there is no specific timeline, because to a certain point the story advances along with the seasons of the year, even so I have extended them so that nothing happens in a hurry.
four.  the main couple is thorinxbilbo, but the story does not revolve entirely around their relationship, since the friendships between all the members of the company + bilbo + ocs are of equal importance. of course there will be romance, but the story covers many more themes than that.
━━credits: the world where this au takes place belongs entirely to tolkien.
━━grammar: i'm not a professional writer, so you may notice more than a few spelling errors.
━━chapters: updates will be slow due to my work and university, so i would really appreciate all the patience that your little hearts can give me <3

and from now on, i want to thank you for giving this story a chance, i hope you enjoy it as much as i do, in the same way, do not hesitate to show your support through comments or stars, i swear that it will brighten the life of any amaetur writer. <3