🌺°•°•Prologue°•°•🌺

(My pov~)

I was sitting on my bed having just finished watching The Untamed. And needless to say, I was beyond disappointed and slightly pissed as I shake my head in disbelief.

"I DID NOT JUST WATCH FIFTY FREAKING EPISODES ONLY FOR THOSE TWO APART ON A FREAKING HILLTOP!! GIVE ME BACK ALL THE TEARS I SHED!! I PAID A SUBSCRIPTION FEE FOR THIS! DAMN YOU CENCORSHOP!!!" I was pratically shouted at the top of my lungs right now. Luckily nobody was home and my neighbors are busy away with their life as I clenched my laptop screen.

To say I was feeling bitter was an understatement. Do you mean to say that China will let a drama air that has demons, fierce corpses and people getting their arms cut off but they won't let two guys kiss? It's absolutely ridiculous and ludricous.

"Stupid homophobic China with their stupid laws preventing me from living my best fujoshi life." I muttered as I laid down on my bed.

As my mind aimlessly wondered I couldn't help but wonder. What if I was a character in The Untamed? I'd thought about this a lot. What would if I do if I was sucked into a historical Chinese Drama? I would practice with my swords for hourse and even came up with a swordsmanship style. I even went as far as to come up my courtesy name. Oh! I almost forgot, my name is Freya Taylor and my creative chinese & courtesy name is Qian Xing and Qian TaiFeng.

Qian means Money, I mean who wouldn't loves money? And Xing is one of my favorite shapes which is star.

And last is TaiFeng as my courtesy name that it means Typhoon. Who wouldn't want to be named after a powerful force of nature?

But it was all wishful thinking. I mean, I could understand chinese since I'm half chinese thanks to my dad while mom can speak multiple languages but english is his first spoke. Besides that, even I had the ability to travel in their world, I can't just suddenly go there nowhere even I wanted to. And my looks spoke themselves. Being a very pale girl in Ancient China didn't sound like the best ideas. So I let that idea slide.

"Well, I should probaby go sleep." I yawned as I tuck my blanket and pull closer with my stuff cat toy as I drifted to sleep.

When I open my eyes, I was surrounded in a glowing blue room as I float. I looked around confused till I heard a voice.

Do you wish to go?

I was confused who is this voice. It's looks like it's a male in twenties. I don't think I remember this is Morpheus voice like. Nonetheless, I answered, "Go where?"

To their world.

Why do I feel like this is had something to do the Historical China? "Who's world?"

Do you really wish to go? Even you have to sacrafice your life for the others?

"Of course. It is my own duty as a Demigod and Warrior. I rather sacrafice my life to the others than having letting them suffered. I don't have fear to face it even facing the darkness around me." I asnwered honesty ane determined, even though I don't know where world I'll be sent, I will not hesitate to saved the others and helped them.

So be it.

Then suddenly the whole room is started to glow brighter filled with sparkles, so I closed my eyes and went everything dark.

(To be continued~)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everybody I'm finally back!! I am deeply apologised if I am not be able to update my story back in my account because my old phone was broken so I have to buy a new one😥 But anyway, all is that matters that I'm back and I will going to rewrited my story again. Hope you still continued read my story again!!! If you wanted to see my update chapters, just follow my account or the chapters. That's all for the day, bye!!!