🌺Meet the Jiang Family🌺

(3rd pov~)

"Are you guys a cultivator? I've only ever read about them." She questioned with a smile.

"That's right." One of the disciples said. "We're from the Yunmeng Jiang Sect."

"Yunmeng Jiang Sect? Ah! That explains your colors of your sect. Well, maybe not all of it." She looked at Wei Wuxian with apologetic and akward smile as Wei Wuxian chuckled sheepishly as he rubbed his neck with small blush.

He just couldn't help it, he just never saw a beautiful woman besides her sister with a pretty smile, much less a stranger. But for some reason, it was different compare when he saw the other girls, mostly he only flirting on them and they blushed in embarrasment and called him shameless, but for Freya, she didn't mind his flirting act instead she let it.

He never thought that some other girls like Freya can stand up to his flirting, and the way she smiled shyly at him when he kissed her knuckles, it sends butterflies in his stomach as his heartbeat race when he look at her beautiful blue eyes, the way she shyly giggled, it only brought his heartbeat more faster.

He never thought about fall in love on, since he had duties to do and problems like how he had to avoid Madam Yu with her zidian because of his reckless along anger because of his deceased mother that he never met along his father. And he have to teach his Shidi's the ways of cultivate, but somehow Freya manages took his heart unknowingly and it made all of his negative emotions flew away as if it was not exist.

Maybe this is what they call love what his Shijie talked about?

He is so occupied in his thoughts that he didn't hear the others call out to his name until someone tap his shoulder gently. He snapped out of it and looked only to see Freya looked at him worried, which brought butterflies in his stomach again, and he grew blushed because they close prixomity to each other.

"Are you alright, Wei Wuxian?" Freya asked with worried look.

"O-oh! Um, y-yeah!! Sorry, I was just thinking, that's all hehehehe." Wei Wuxian laugh akwardly as he rub his neck as he blushed. Then his eyes trailed down to her red lips as rose. He wondered what it felt like his-

Suddenly, he shook his head rapidly as his blushed grow in red and it's like it almost covered his face. What was he thinking?! They were just met, and now he want to kiss her?! He groaned slightly. Now he wanted to crawl himself on the ground and covered him because he was embarrased of his thoughts about her.

"Are you sure that your alright? Your face is red." Freya said with eyebrow raised and leaned closer to him as Wei Wuxian gulped nervously and nodded rapidly.

"Y-yes!! I'm fine really! It's just a little hot, that's all!!" He was so nervous because the girl he fall in love was leaning towards him, and it hard for him to breath with his heartbeat faster and loudly that only two of them could hear. Not to mention that his Shidi's not helping at all because they were giving him a smirking and wiggled their eyebrows at their closer.

"Hmm, alright." Wei Wuxian let out sighed in relief as Freya backed away then he turned around and glare at his Shidi's as they tried to contained their laughter because of his red face. He thankfully that Freya didn't noticed it or else it will come akward.

But oh, he was so wrong.

Well you see, there are maybe some people oblivious that their love interests show their affections but they were to dense to noticed it. But for Freya? No, not really.

Suprisingly she knew about all romantic and love gestures because she spend most of her time reading romantic novels, books, and watched romantic movies as she learned what love can do and feelings. Of course, she's also knew about the thing when she was fifteen years old.