🌺A new hope & beginning🌺

(3rd Pov~)

[At the healer's den]

"This is extraodinary." An elder healer named Fu Liuxing whispered as he checked her pulse with awe.

Before he could say anything, Jiang Cheng walked in and saw Freya sitting in the chair in her new robes while the healer checked her pulse which made him curious.

"What are you three doing here? And why is Taifeng dressed like Wuxian? What did I miss?" Jiang Cheng asked as the healer greeted him.

"Ah, Master Jiang." The Fu Liuxing bowed at him respectfully.

"I've just done a checkup on Young Lady Qian, and I discovered something incredible. Even though she dows not have a golden core, she can store amounts of spiritual energy throughout her body. It seems as if though her spiritual energy is in every part of her, even her blood has spiritual energy!! And since her body is essentially acting as one giant core, there is no telling how much energy she could harness with the right amount of practice! It's truly remarkable!!"

"Really?! That's incredible! I have such an amazing friend!!" Wei Wuxian happily clapped while she could feel jealousy oozing off from Jiang Cheng which made her frowned.

"Now now, true I have such incredible power, but does that mean you should treat it like I'm some high supreme or something. Power is not coming from our abilities nor skills, but come from our heart. Without it, we cannot protect the ones we love from danger." Freya said wisely.

Silence fell over at the room including the halls of the outside. Everything was quite. Wei Wuxian, Yanli, Jiang Cheng, and the healer looked at hee respect and admire for her wise speech.

Even some of the disciples who walked past of the healer's den heard her speech including Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan who heard of her, impressed at her wise speech despite so young, she spoke as if she's been experience and knew everything. Which she is.

Back to the healer's den.

'This time Jiang Cheng, when you finally realize that you don't need to compare yourself to other people, you will see that you can do anything like others do.'

"That is true Lady Qian, however I suggest you find some way to channel you're energy that it could harm you." Fu Liuxing said.

"Maybe I could try musical cultivation, like the Lan Sect. Maybe I could try the zither!!" Freya said, proud of her idea.

"How did you know about the Lans? I thought you lived in the small village?" Jiang Cheng questioned.

"I may lived in small village, but I read a plenty of books back at my home about the world including the clans. Also, did you know about that there's a book of songs in the Lan library that can cause one's death? Just seven notes from one of those songs that can kill you instantly. You can find quite a lot from books." Freya said as she secretly smirked like Nie Huaisang. Maybe she should bring her fan whenever she have a mysterious plan.

'Note to self, purchase a fan.'

"Why on earth would the Lan Sect have something like that in they're possesion?" Wei Wuxian and Yanli both asked in confused as Jiang Cheng looked at her along Fu Liuxing in confused.

"It's just the way things do. All the major sects have some sort of dangerous and deadly artifact in their achieves. Especially the Qishan Wen Sect. I bet half of the stuff in there could kill you." Freya said.

"Well, I'm glad that we're going to Gusu in five weeks instead of Qishan." Jiang Cheng sighed in relief.

"You guys are going to Gusu in five weeks?" Freya asked.